MG and size to buy?

hey guys new to the DIY side of vaping and i was wondering if i buy a 60MG 125ml bottle is that going to be a substantial amount of nicotine for mixing? or do i need to find something with a lower mg and higher ml?

im sorry if this is posted elsewhere!

No worries. 125 ml can mix a decent amount of juice.

If you are mixing to 18 mg......you would use 9 Mls of nicotine liquid to create 30 Mls.

At this point I wouldn't go higher until you get the hang of things. Initially I started with 36 mg, easier to mix to 18 mg for me.

Just keep in mind the more concentrated the nicotine, the more toxic. Significant risk if there are kids and pets around.

well i do have a 5 year old who would be running around but no pets. that part i did not know about nicotine. i guess it makes sense bc its a drug and you are able to overdose on it... but i never thought about that. so its something to keep in mind and i would probably be mixing to 24 mg's because thats what i use now. anyway i will definitely keep that in mind! thanks kitsune!

You definitely need to learn the basic safety steps before considering purchase.

1. Childproof safety caps

2. gloves, goggles, aprons, long sleeves,

3. well ventilated room

4. all pets and children locked in the other room with the xbox and a grandma

5. ejuice calculator for exacting measurements.

6. the importance of washing down with hot sudsy water immediately all surfaces and any drips or spills.

I am brand new to DIY and chose to make things much easier on myself by starting out with 150mls of 18mg unflavored nicotine, pg base. This way, I can concentrate on the flavorings as I learn the ropes. I also have a bottle 24mg ready for when I am ready to dilute it halfway (easy to calculate down to 12mg) and I also have glass bottles stored in the freezer. Not everyone needs it this easy, but I sure do.

Starting with 60mg is a little more calculating, like Kit said, but easy enough for folks like Kitsune and the average math person. (I'm not so average at math).

There are several calculators for phone and pc available. BreakTru has one listed here in the forum, complete with recipes and the works.

BreakTru has a great calculator.

YW :)

You'll love it!!!! It's everything they say it is, built solid and the menu is EASIER than they say it is. I love the menu and I have chronic CRS. Congrats, and be sure to let us know (pics please!) as soon as you get yours!

At the risk of sounding like a jerk.. What is CRS? And I will definitely let you guys know if I can find a good price on them in the future. Also on a side note. I made a root beer today but I added to much sweetener so.... Any suggestions as how to counteract that?

Make another batch without sweetener and combine with the too sweet batch? sometimes that drop of menthol can decrease the sweetness. try the creme de menthe (just a drop) and see what happens.....trial and error.