E juice for a smoker trying to quit.

I need help, I been vaping for a couple weeks but I go back and forth from my ecig to a cigarette Im a menthol smoker. Some times my ecig leaves me wanting a real smoke like somethings missing I need an ejuice that comes close to a Marlboro menthol without that maple taste and smell some vendors use can anyone help me or does anyone know where I can get a good tobacco menthol Im struggling bad. :wallbash:

You will not likely find anything that tastes like burning leaves.You should however find several you like and look forward to.I had a hard time at first because I was looking for a just like vape.When I finally realized I was getting my nic fix,blowing vapor rings ,saving money and not smelling like an ashtray I came around and have not regretted it for a moment.You might try mixing some mentho liquid with a good tobacco liquid ,most menthols I tried did not have any tobacco taste to them ,just menthol.

Edited by mcquinn

If you feel like something's missing that might mean you aren't getting enough nicotine. What is the mg on nic in the juice you're using right now? Also, that maple taste? That *might* be too much VG in your liquid. I'd go with a higher nic -- try 24 mg or so -- and lower the VG ratio, more PG.

My favorite juice vendor is EC Blends. They allow you to make all kinds of customizations to your juice. Try the 5 ml bottles at first so you can find what you like. At $2.99, it's a great way to experiment. :)

As you get into vaping more you'll more than likely grow out of wanting something to taste like the analogs you left behind. At least that's what's been reported by quite a few of us. :D

Ego c-twist with a ce4 clearomizer. I have tried njoy's and other "disposable" e cigarettes but none worked. Vaping on the other hand I truly had no faith in. figured it was just like the njoy's, would slow my nicotine consumption but not quit. I have been analog free cold turkey for almost 6 weeks and I started vaping almost 6 weeks ago. If you feel like something is missing up the mg. I started on 16mg and jumped to 24mg the first week. Now I vape 11mg, and I'm not worried about smoking cigarettes anymore. I can smell my cologne all day now. Stock with it, it's so worth it in the long run.