allergies

In my opinion? It might be what's in the liquid and how they extracted that flavor, what it is that's in the thing you're allergic to (if that's part of the flavoring that got extracted and used in the juice), but I'm not a medical professional so please take my next comment as my personal experience only and not a general statement of fact.

When I turned 18 I developed an allergy to chocolate, it closes my throat and I have a hard time breathing. Very carefully, I tried some chocolate e-liquids and have found some I can vape. Your mileage may vary. I'd be very careful if you're going to try it, keep an epi pen close at hand... :)

You dont necessarily have to be allergic to a fruit to have a reaction to that flavor. I love Grapes, I eat them all the time. I drink wine. There is nothing about a grape that has ever bothered me. If I vape a Grape flavor liquid, I immediately get massive heartburn, headache, and feel like my throat is closing up. Most of the flavors used in liquids, unless otherwise specified, are artificial and would contain very little of the chemical competition of the original fruit I would think.

I haven't tried any that I have had bad reactions to as if yet. There are several that my husband has had that smell so good I would love to try them but am a bit nervous to. For example the watermelon you sent us Brian. Smells delicious. :)

Yea the Watermelon Drip is a great flavor, I just have other flavors I like a lot more and wanted someone to get it that would appreciate it. It was steeped nicely too, about 2 weeks :-)