WWYouD? Vapers ADHD

I started on your typical 808s and cartos, got bored, jumped to egos with many, many different clearos until I settled on the Vivi Nova Mini, but again....I found myself looking for something new and different... soo.. I went with twist/ spinners and atomizers (510s and 306s) But as you probably already guessed.. Im searching again.. I dont really know what Im looking for, I guess Im just easily distracted, and obviously suffering from vapers adhd.... So I'm wondering, given my info, what direction would you steer me? WWYouD? Evic? Robust? Vamo? Sell me on your favorite!

I think you should come up with something elegant and sophisticated. Im picturing something audrey hepburn. You know, something long and slender that vapes out the end just while you hold it. Think evening wear.. and it matches your pearls or diamonds. Lol

Are we lacking bling in the vape world?

Ever thought about coming up with your own vape accessories or juice delivery system. Take old components and see if you can combine the things you like into a single unit. Not bitching just suggesting.

Can't go wrong with a mod. The Vamo is a great starter mod if you want variable power. Otherwise, there are plenty of electrical-base and mechanical mods that are well-built and readily available on the cheap.

The Sigelei #8 and 13a, the Natural, and K100/K101 mechanicals are all available under $50, solid battletanks, and attractive daily-drivers. The Silver Bullet is a good electrical-base mod that has been a standard in the vaping community. The only drawback is the price...but, you pay for good quality.

All good suggestions.

Personally, I would save up for a Mini Provari V.2 (the V.2 has stronger amps). The boys are right, you can't go wrong with a Provari V2.

If you also want regulated, you can always pick up a DNA12 Kick for your mechanical mods. Today they have a new DNA20 Kick that is kicking butt. The DNA20 Kick now comes in Box mods and in Tube mods, either one. (have to get on a list though). The original Kick, the DNA12, can still be bought at most stores (Altsmoke for instance) and DIY inserted into most mechanical mods. The new DNA20 Kick is difficult, not a DIY project unless you're a modder. The original DNA12 just plunks right in. Very user friendly.

The advantage of the kick? It lets you vape at your preferred wattage no matter the atomizer's ohms, and the coils will not pop. This is so handy for those who have stockpiles of odds and ends atomizers/cartomizers etc, hanging around.

It's also good for a satisfying vape. I love vaping with a fresh-ish battery, and the Kick lets me vape at that "freshness" until the battery is low, and then it quits. Without the Kick, the vape gets weaker and weaker as the battery gets weaker.

You probably know all this already, but ... well, we all know me. & my ramblings.. :D

Only been doin this a few weeks and finding myself in the same boat.

Started with Ego 1000's w/ Evod and they have been great but was thinking for next step go to a spinner.

Now thinking screw it and go with the Vamo?

Thank you, lots to think about here, Im researching several of the "upgrade" ideas.. Im not really worried about cost, Im just hoping to find something, that I can be satisfied with. Maybe that will stop all the misc. random spending.. hahahahah NOT

Im so funny sometimes..

Krystal, I am doing the same as you. I started off small and I keep taking these mini steps getting bigger and better and now, I too, am looking around for a good MOD to try. I get mostly all of my advice from this site of experts. I bet one day you and I will be able to talk about this stuff like Uma does. Now that is one smart and well informed lady when it comes to the mechanics of vaping. Heck, I don't understand half of what she is talking about. I do see that she is suggesting the mini Provari V.2. That might be the way I go but I don't understand anything about the kick. That is the first time I have heard about that. I don't think we, or I should say I, will ever get satisfied and stop taking these steps getting bigger and better. Heck, that would take all the fun out of it. LOL

Vaping is funny.. for me at least.. not funny haha but funny odd.. When I was a smoker, I smoked camels all day, every day, times 30 (pack and a half) I never thought about having another "flavor" .. I used to complain about how much they cost, and dreaded my daily trips to get my "last two packs".. NOW... I dont have a problem spending the money on batteries, tanks, attys, wicks, flavors, liquid nic, bottles, drip tips... you get my point... Now it seems I'm never satisfied.. Perhaps Im just filling a void. Perhaps vaping has made me a SHOPAHOLIC too.... I just smile, and hit the order button... Since I couldnt decide exactly what I wanted, at least not yet, I infact, just purchased two more twists, and 5 more attys this afternoon.... sigh... My name is Krystal and Im a vapaholic!!!!

Oh gosh, I did toss a heavy sentence or two out there didn't I. LOL Sorry about that. I've so got to take a breath now and again. Thanks for bearing with me and ... for your compliments as well. LOL, that made me giggle.

I'm no expert, believe me.

Vision Spinner is a must have.

Vamo is a great VV/VW affordable mod. (if you have good memory for how to access the menu). (it's also way tall and kind of awkward in public. You'll appreciate your Spinner in public, trust me). Made in China.

Mini Provari V2 is VV and rocks the house with the easiest to use menu because you don't have to memorize anything, just push the one button. It's built to last through the WWZ too. Made in America. Expensive, but worth every penny.

Mechanical Mod's have no wires, no electronics and nothing to break but springs which are easily replaceable. Yet, with a gadget called a "Kick" you can turn it into a Variable Watt wonder. (set the watts and your atomizer becomes your favorite sweet spot vape no matter what it's OHMs is).

I'll stop here. promise!

Also, with a gadget called "Zorbas," you can turn your mechanical mod into an 18-watt regulated powerhouse.

(Personally, I prefer a gadget called a "Genesis" with a 0.8 ohm coil build that turns my mechanical mod into a 22+-watt unregulated smokestack.....but that's just me!! :p )