Hello from Raven1

Raven1

I smoked for 20 years and made the switch to Vaping. Working full time and being a full time student is a lot but the analog smokes were too much. I even went as far as to shred my own tobacco and have a fresh choice tube filler. Then about a month ago I went to the local shop and started out small. My current setup is an evo 2 and I just hooked up with Go Vista. Mixed feelings about that gig because the mix is good but the second unit failed and they are sending me another unit. But this is a learning curve for me so that is why I joined the forum. TBH I smoke one regular in the AM to get my fix but vape the rest of the day. I plan to quit that 2morrow. As for my name I live in WV but did sound for the Baltimore Ravens for 4 years. Great to be part of a forum where I can learn something. Thanks to you good people for having me.

Thank you all for having me I see this site as a site to learn about the good product we have and to keep it straight. I drink but don't drive but vaping has probably saved my life at this point. Hats off to Paw Paw and the special place they have there. Thanks Mark it means a lot. I think I will learn a lot here although not a chemist I may have some input from time to time.

Edited by Raven1