"juice"

Does anyone have juices they don't like and would like to get rid of. I'm vaping on a budget. Can't find work, my wife does but she can barely keep up with the bills. Don't have a mortar and brick store near us and I don't want to start ordering juice online without tasting them. Any and all flavors are welcome and don't mind paying the shipping.thanks if anyone can or wants to help.

Just out of curiousity.... what types of juice do you find yourself leaning towards? Desserts? Tobacco? Fruits? I may be able to help you out.... You can pm me if you would prefer.

You seem like very good peeps, happy I can help. I wouldn't be surprised to get more in the future. Just notify me if you change your address. :-) I am always trying new ones and am pretty picky lol.

Well I don't have a menthol flavor handy but if I get one ill let you know. :) I'm waiting for my pg and vg to come in sometime next week. So if you and Ed wanna PM me what kinda flavor you usually like to vape and ill see what I can do about mixing you some. :)

I have been trying to find a good menthol flavor to completly replace my menthol cigs.... hard to do. :( I also like the really sweet vapes.

When you order some, and I admit i hated menthol cigs, but Spearmint and Candy Cane from VapeDudes are my two all day flavors now and have strong menthol in them, but not in the same way an analog has.

As soon as I remember, hopefully Friday, I am sending you guys:

50ml of VapeDudes Blue Honey 70-30 24mg (If you like sweet you will love this one, too sweet for me) and smaller bottles of VapeDudes Raspberry, Watermelon Drip,and blackberry like last time all 50-50 16mg. I saved a couple of them but realize now I am never gonna use them. I also ordered 120ml in 30ml bottles of Sweet-Vapes Traditional Tobacco when I first tried it thinking it would be all I would vape, but this damn Spearmint and Candy Cane has a grip that will not let go lol. I will be including a 30ml bottle of that in 80-20 with 24mg. I still vape it occasionally but I dont like to keep liquids much longer than a few months and it will take me a year or more to go through this.

I have learned my lesson about ordering large quantities as quickly as my tastes have changed.

• 3 weeks later...