Halo is getting lazy

Their juices are starting to get really inconsistent and for the money they charge, I'd expect more. Their excuse is that I didn't steep it properly etc, but at the same time they tell me all their juice is already pre steeped. I have came across a few threads about this and looks like more ppl are also finding this. Just letting everyone know, spend your money elsewhere.

Sometimes vendors are the victims of their own success's. Not sayin whether this is the case here but sometimes orders outstrip the ability to make the fine product people are raving about and the quality starts to suffer.

Maybe, I am very new to this and just got a G6 with some of their juices. They do work as I am not smoking cigars or pipes. What they taste like?

I like the Malibu and the Kringle. I have more ordered to try.

I will probably get from other vendors also and hope you will all tell me what is good. people have told me all sorts of things bad about Halo but I havent seen any of it in my time.

My go to juice is Menthol Ice from Halo and I haven't had a problem with the juice and been ordering it for nearly a year now. Maybe longer! Don't forget that our taste buds can change a bit and fool us into thinking a juice is bad sometimes.