Good places for juice

Grant951

I'm finally getting into e cigs. I haven't actually ordered one yet since I am in between jobs right now, but I'm doing as much research as I can since I have nothing better to do. What are some of your guys favorite sites for juices? I really have no idea where to start looking. Also I'm looking for an opinion on a tobacco flavored juice. My cig of choice would be anything by camel and occasionally a pack of Marlboro 27s. I'm also looking for sites that has a good selection all kinds of different flavors (fruit, sweets, etc) and of course tobacco. Thanks!

My favorite for quite some time is EC Blends. They have a huge selection (including pizza flavored and roast beef), and let you customize your juices in so many different ways. Their prices are low and customer service is excellent! :D

Good for you that you're researching so much. When the time comes you should be able to get a perfect fit for an e-cig for you.

My favorite is split between Sweet-Vapes and Vapedudes. The best tobacco flavor I have found by far is Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes and I go back and forth between their Juicy Peach and Vapedudes Strawberry Fields. After a fair trying out I am also fond of VapeDudes Vanilla Mint but maybe as an occasional vape. My case will always in the near future have a tank of the three I mentioned at first. I have tried a lot of flavors, at least 30, in the last couple months and have found those my three favorites.

It's funny though, flavors I absolutely detest have great reviews so it goes to show its just what each person prefers. I do stand behind my raving reviews of both them for liquid. Also get my batteries from Sweet-Vapes and hardware from The Veteran Vaper. All three top notch suppliers. VapeDudes is the slowest of the three but very high quality.

I have to +1 Vape Dudes. If you order soon enough in the morning (they give out I believe 15 a day-first come first serve), I believe they still have their online 40% first time order coupon up until June 14th. You can get two or three bottles to try for amazing great deal- but believe me you'll want more. Just check out their reviews.

The two I've tried so far from my order are Banana Cream Pie & Blueberry pie, (Both I got extra flavor) Cant put them down- hands down best e-juice so far for me.

I also recommend: Sweet-vapes & Mt.Baker Vapor.

Just read the reviews on all of their sites, and don't be hesitant to order "extra flavor". If your just starting and getting away from smoking your taste buds may still be muted and need the extra flavor. I always get extra regardless.

• 7 months later...

I Oder from a website called ionvapors.com they have juices for really grate prices such 3 bots for $7.00 us and I like cigars from black and mild to Cuban and they have the flavors I enjoy an if you a cig brand smoker then they even have flavors like Newport and marbles the other nice thing is if you can't find what flavor you like then they will custom make a flavor for you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines