What a feelings of E Cig!

Totally agree. And I also love the convenience factor. I was always a big fan of the coffee and cigarette combo, but I couldn't do that in the house. It's so nice to be able to have a vape with my morning breakfast. Plus, I love being able to use it in bars and other places I can't use traditional cigs. Combined with the health benefits, I really don't know why all smokers haven't switched over yet.

I unfortunately just spent the night in the hospital for a blood pressure issue-testing and stress test and the doctor told me my ecig was fine and said no one would know and to go ahead and use it. Yes I laid in a hospital bed, watched episode after episode of Pawn Stars and puffed away. That's pretty awesome with the blessing of the cardiologist too. He said he wouldn't be something he would recommend a non smoker start doing but "a million percent" better than smoking real cigs.

Never got the chance to party, spent most of the time in the cabin trying to get my ankles to deflate. Been a stressful few months and I think it all came home this weekend. First time in a hospital for myself since I was ten.