First MOD: Sigelei #8

VapeMail arrived....and I'm surprised my postman hasn't taken out a restraining order on me, because I've been waiting for this one!!!! I Finally decided to take the plunge, and got myself a MOD. Hate on cheap Chinese clones all you want, but the Sigelei mechanicals show a lot of promise. Out of the box, it vapes really well. Their MODs have a good heft, and are very well machined. The fit and finish scream sexy!!! However, as long as one knows what they're getting into, for around $30 and a couple hours of tinkering, one could have an outstanding MOD that performs. Here it is in 18650 mode with RSST. Energy drink can shown for size reference. post-18408-136956438524_thumb.jpg 18350 mode with standard atty for dripping. post-18408-136956449292_thumb.jpg In the future, I would like to obtain a very select few "high-end" devices. While I could save for one, I'm a broke college student, and cannot afford to screw up a $200+ device that took me months to budget for. The Sigelei mechs and K100 are a perfect solution for anyone on a tight budget seeking a durable, and quality mechanical MOD!!!

I LOVE my K100. It's my first mech and I'm not disappointed at all.
You'll get no argument out of me there, Rob. The K100 is a great device!!! My buddy ordered one for his first MOD.....and it has yet to disappoint. That thing can withstand anything we've thrown at it!!! I must say that my only complaint is in the looks department. While the K100 is a well-built battle tank, I cannot get over the gaudyness of the device. But, then again, I do like simple, clean lines with subtle beauty accents. On the other hand, my buddy loves the stand-out blue-on-polished, and ribbed-for-his-pleasure look, LOL!!!

Nice mod. I've had my eye on one for a while now, and the price was great, too. :thumbup:

As far as:

...Hate on cheap Chinese clones all you want...

It's kinda hard to screw up a threaded tube with no wires or circuitry. I have two Chinese mech mods, and they do exactly what they're supposed to do (and look nice doing it). :smoke:

I'm sure it breathed a little life into that RSST, right? :yes

Edited by Rixter