Need help putting together a proper setup

I'm new to vaping. Started due to an injury and my need to stop smoking because of said injury. I've been using ego-t batteries and clearomizers and I feel like I am lacking something. Please help me get a setup that will personalize and fulfill my needs. Long battery life is a must and I like a thick smooth drag

Long battery life depends on you. If you chain vape long life is much different than the causal user. I use a bombshell stinger which takes a 3k-4k mah battery. That lasts me about two days. If I use a kick it last roughly one day. I see tons of ppl talk about ego style batteries lasting all day so obviously everyone vapes differently. Good luck.

I use vision spinner 1300mah. I pretty much chain vape all day and get a little over 24 hours put of a battery. I ordered mine from Sweet-Vapes.com for $24.95 each. I would get at least two and a charger with a wall plug adapter. Mine takes about 4-4.5 hours to charge so two works for me and my non VV batteries are backups just in case.

I used Vision V2 clearomizers to start but have grown to like the T2 with replaceable coils. They are 2.4ml and never leak, easy to fill, and nearly impossible to get liquid in the center post. For all those I order from theveteranvaper.com.

As far as liquids everyone likes different things but the closest thing I have found that truly satisfies me is Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes.com 80/20 24mg. Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes.com and Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes in the same configuration are my favorite fruit flavors.

Hope this helps.

Which do you prefer?.. And what tank system would you recommend?... Thanks for the fast response btw!Oh and what supplier would you recommend?

I prefer my Tesla, but use ctwists when I am mobile, or working in the yard etc...Tessie stays inside.....some like spinners better as numbers on the dial is easier to read,

The supplier I suggest is your local brick and mortar, or here, support a good store that supports this forum.