How can I make electronic cigarette taste stronger?

Order Vision Spinners 1300mah, T2 Kanger Clearomizers, and some 80-20 24mg eliquid.

I get all my battery supplies from Sweet-Vapes and most of my liquid there too. For me, their Traditional tobacco is my all day vape. I get my clearos and replacement coils from Brian at the Veteran Vaper always good value and price and shipping is ridiculous fast. VapeDudes and Mt Baker Vaper are also great liquid suppliers.

I assume the Envy you mentioned is a knock off brand, its what I bought at first but once I got the real stuff I was amazed at the difference. Was like going from a VW Beetle to Porsche lol and nowhere as expensive as one would think.

Edited by bcartervol98

Like the posters mentioned above, the eCig comes in various power strengths as well as various battery life lengths. You can get wispy ones or you can get ones that will blow your lungs out. The Vision Spinner that was mentioned is one that will let you power on through from almost wispy (a little stronger than most wispys), to strong (but not as strong as a mod is that is dedicated to strong).

Well worth the money. But get 2 so that you can charge one while you're vaping one.

Oh, PS! Be sure to pair it with a Viva Nova V2 clearomizer thingie or an Evod or a Protank. (get one of each and see for yourself which one you'd like to get more of. The Viva has a tighter draw than the protank for instance).

Edited by Uma

Like the posters mentioned above, the eCig comes in various power strengths as well as various battery life lengths. You can get wispy ones or you can get ones that will blow your lungs out. The Vision Spinner that was mentioned is one that will let you power on through from almost wispy (a little stronger than most wispys), to strong (but not as strong as a mod is that is dedicated to strong).

Well worth the money. But get 2 so that you can charge one while you're vaping one.

I have two and is exactly what I do, and VapeDudes has a ridiculous deal on eGoT 1000mah starter kit. Its not VV but a great set of backup batteries to have complete with charger, CE4 clearos, and 3 10ml bottles of liquid for $38.99. Then I bought 2 Vision Spinners 1300mah from Sweet-Vapes.com @$24.95 each. I find the Kanger T2 Clearomizer works better with the Spinner than the CE4s, and the best source for those I have found is The Veteran Vaper. The spinners last me about 24 hours vaping a lot making it easy to keep one charged while using the other but the other two are solid backups "just in case" lol. I would also keep chargers on hand as they can die without notice. I bought my wife the exact same setup I have with an extra charger each so between the 4 1000mah Ego batteries and the 4 Vision Spinner 1300mah batteries (all seem to have about a 24 hour life between charges) I think we are set to never be "without" haha.

Oh yes! The Kanger T2 is a good one too. My bad, I totally forgot to mention it. Good catch!

Oh! and The Veteran Vaper is an excellent (over and beyond excellent) vendor to deal with. He'll treat you right.

Most of the trick is in the device. To really get a kick you'll need a good device with a higher voltage. The trick for me is balancing high voltage with a cool, thick vapor. I absolutely hate super hot vapor that some people seem to enjoy....it's not for me. Look for a PV that you can adjust the voltage on and try a few different atomizers at different ohms of resistance until you dial it in.