Atomic Cinnacide/Clearomizer question

So I just recieved my order of TV's Atomic Cinnacide in 24mg. Didnt have anything glass to put it in so I used a backup CE4+. So far so good. Now....I have heard that this flavor can cause havoc to the plastic. If so....about how long does it take?? I know its a stupid question...but I am just wondering what to expect.

There's no rhyme or reason to when a juice will crack a plastic tank. Sometimes they do, other times they don't. It's all a gamble and you cross your fingers and hope for the best. While you're at it you might want to keep a bottle of juice and an extra clearomizer or three with you in case it does crack. With a bit of luck you won't have to experience it at all but keep a close eye on it just in case.

And there's no such thing as a stupid question. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have gone through quite a few ml's of atomic cinnacide. No clearo cracking or fogging. The only thing I have noticed is the plastic mouth tip starting to melt slightly on the end that fits in the tank.

Edited by Taskmaster99

• 2 months later...

Yes I know this is an old thread However since we have had a few new peeps on the forum lately , I thought it may be a good idea to bring it up for those who dont know .

I have had one start fogging up in a few hours but it was a cheap o ce4 so I knew better . but couldnt help myself.