Resistance question

I have another question. Currently we are using the CE4 V2 disposable clearomizers and they have worked pretty good, Havent had any issues, using the light resistance model from Vision. Only issue is a slight burnt tasts above 4.3 on the Spinner but I find I like 4 and less anyway for my flavors I currently have. Once I go through the 20 CE4 V2s I bought for the wife and I to start with; I am thinking about switching to a tank style system that has replaceable heads. I think I will probably go with the Vision Mini Nova tank but am certainly open to suggestions. We both use Vision Spinner 1300mah with eGo T 1000mah backups.

My main question is what is the difference in the vaping experience with different "Resistance" numbers? The kit comes with

1 2.5ml Clear Tank tube

1 Vivi Nova Tank Base & Cap

1 1.8ohm Coil Head

1 2.4ohm Coil Head

1 2.8ohm Coil head

What is the difference between the 1.8, the 2.4, and the 2.8? Also with the tank do the tubes and bases-caps-drip tips make this all that much a better choice than just sticking with the original CE4 V2 disposables I am using now? Are there benefits to the Mini Nova Tank other than a slightly lower cost due to being able to replace the heads?

I got a couple T3 tanks with replaceable heads thrown in from VapeDudes because they were out of the CE4s and I am not a fan, I get too much air.

Oh that is helpful and easy to understand. For a VV device it looks like something with higher resistance would make for a better option, especially if using over 4v regularly whereas the lower resistance might be optimal for a standard 3.7v device. Would explain why the 2.4ohm coil heads always seem to be on backorder when I am looking at these since the VV devices seem to be the model of choice for so many.