Battery Memory

Hello from the NC coast. I'm kinda new to vaping, 30 days no cigs. Loving it. I have 3 e-go t's and have heard conflicting opinions on battery memory. Some say the lithium bats get memory some say no. How far down should I let battery drain before recharging or does it matter with the lithium bats? Thanks

I let mine completely die before recharging but my case has 2 1300mah Spinners and 2 eGoT 1000 mah at all times, 3 of which have a full charge. Everything I have read leads me to believe it is best to let the battery completely die before recharging due to memory issues but I am interested in what others more experienced than I have to say.

I've been changing my batteries out every 4-5 hours and recharging the one I'm not using. I don't even know how to tell if it's loosing power if I'm not mistaken the extended life battery I got with my eGo T is good for 12 hours. Just don't want to take a chance of running out of juice. It also seems like my unit works best right after I take it off the charger.

I pretty much vape constantly and am getting about 24 hours out of my eGoT 1000 mah and roughly the same out of my 1300mah Spinners. I think the eGoT runs at 3.7v and with the variable voltage of the Spinner it pretty much levels the battery life even though the Spinner is 300mah higher. I just always have a charger in my office at work, a couple at home, and one on the boat so it makes it easy to charge when one dies. Having 3 in backup always fully charged ensures I never run out or am without one. I have killed a lot of other types of batteries by creating a memory, I wouldnt think these would be different. Thing is, as cheap as they are now, I am not sure it is that big a deal because for the cost of one carton of analogs you can buy 2 1300mah spinners.

I can tell now when it is getting close to dying. Last night I told my wife that mine was about to die, then about 3-4 hits later it blinked at me.

Most of that is over my head, but at the end of the third one you posted it says an inherent advantage to lithium ion batteries is no battery memory, so that answers that I guess.

It's best to drain the battery till the light blinks or it is dead. Most of these batteries are good for around 300 charges so to get the longest life it's best to kill the batt then recharge :cheers: