Tobacco

Kinda new to vaping and trying to find my flavors. Loving the fruit flavors especially the strawberry fields from VapeDudes and Strawberry from Sweet-Vapes. What I haven't found is a flavor that goes good with beer and satisfied the craving. I have only tried American Standard (too mapley for beer) and have some Original Tobacco steeping both from Vape Dudes. Gonna do some drinking so will probably fill a tank or two with the Original I have steeping. I also have a Dekang Turkish Blend from eliquidmarket on order but not here yet.

For those that still like occasional tobacco taste what are your favorite flavors?

Denver dusk at Vaporleaf ..

Ordered some and accidentally set the nicotine strength at 0 instead of 18. I immediately emailed them and left a voicemail hope they get it lol. Smh

Denver Dusk is "ok" and the Turkish Blend from Dekang is just bad imo. Still waiting on Original Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes but so far Classic Tobacco from The Vape Dudes is miles ahead of everything else for my taste even without steeping as recommended.

Will be sticking to Sweet-vapes and Vape Dudes from here on out.

Still on the look. So far Classic Tobacco from VapeDudes is heads above the rest. Waiting on Original Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes to come in but the Denver Dusk from VaproLeaf and Dekang Turkish Blend both have a very bad "chemical" aftertaste and I cant use them, in fact I can hardly tell them apart.

I dont like overly sweet flavors, cannot stand the taste of coffee in any form, and am still looking for that flavor that will satisfy my craving for an analog when on the lake drinking beer. So far a mix of 75% Classic Tobacco from VapeDudes mixed with 25% Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes has been the best combination but it is a long way from satisfying in this situation.

I think you will like the Turkish blend. I do. I'm also into pipe and cigar flavors when it comes to tobacco flavors. Halo Torque 56, Dekang Turkish, Dekang Cigar, and French pipe is what does it for me......

I think you will like the Turkish blend. I do. I'm also into pipe and cigar flavors when it comes to tobacco flavors. Halo Torque 56, Dekang Turkish, Dekang Cigar, and French pipe is what does it for me......

I am not a fan of the Turkish Blend at all, it was cheap enough but unless my wife likes it I will most likely give it to someone on here that wants it if they pay the postage. That, the Dekang Cherry, and the Denver Dusk are my 3 least favorite flavors and find all 3 to be disgusting personally. I know everyone likes different things but I do not like any of those three at all.

Ok Sweet-Vapes Original Tobacco in 24mg 80/20 blend is tops, just came in and WOW what a difference 24mg 80/20 makes from 18mg 50-50! Classic Tobacco from Vape Dudes is a (not so) close second, want to try this now in 24mg 80/20 blend.

Have tried these 4 and are ranked from top to bottom. I find these almost intolerable.

Cherry Tobacco (VapeDudes)

American Standard (VapeDudes)

Denver Dusk (Vaporleaf)

Turkish Blend(dekang

I called it "original tobacco" when it is actually "traditional tobacco" and is my new favorite flavor. The only problem is the biggest bottle they make is 30ml lol. Already ordered 2 more.