A few more noob questions...

I got my stuff in today and am amazed at the difference from the mall stuff but have a couple questions.

1. On all my prior stuff the end glows when it needs to be charged. Do the EGO T 1000mah and the Vision Spinner 1300mah do something similar on the blue light on the button you push to activate-lock on these batteries

2. When you press the button 5 times it locks it. Should I do that only when it is in the case and I do not want the button to get pushed or should I do that between vapes as well? Does the battery lock-unlock function affect battery life?

3. With the variable voltage Spinner, is there a guideline that certain flavors, say fruit, taste better at a higher or lower voltage than say tobacco flavors or is this just an experimental thing that each person kind of has to dial in for themselves?

I am sure I will think of more being the analytical type.

1. On all my prior stuff the end glows when it needs to be charged. Do the EGO T 1000mah and the Vision Spinner 1300mah do something similar on the blue light on the button you push to activate-lock on these batteries

They both come with a charge but not fully charged. I always put them on a charger when I first get them but it's not absolutely necessary. If I remember correctly I think I read somewhere that you should but can't remember why... :P

2. When you press the button 5 times it locks it. Should I do that only when it is in the case and I do not want the button to get pushed or should I do that between vapes as well? Does the battery lock-unlock function affect battery life?

Push the button five times and it'll flash. Push it once and if the light comes on it tells you that it's on. If the button stays dark it's in the "off" position. I've never found that it matters either way to affect battery life if you're not actively using it.

3. With the variable voltage Spinner, is there a guideline that certain flavors, say fruit, taste better at a higher or lower voltage than say tobacco flavors or is this just an experimental thing that each person kind of has to dial in for themselves?

Because every person has different taste buds you'll have to see what voltage works best with which flavors. Start at the lowest setting, vape, dial up a bit and try it again. When you get a slight burnt taste, back it off a bit and/or when you get the best flavor. For me, I've found that fruit flavors work best at lower voltages while bakery and coffee flavors work better at higher volts. Everyone is different so it's just a matter of finding what works best for you. That's also the fun part! :)