The best e liquid ever!

Lets face it, we have all waisted money of flavors we absolutely hate! Well I found the solution. STOP BUYING THESE FLAVORS! I am not being paid for this and I swear you will love the flavors made by Five Pawns. They only have 5 flavors that I know of and there is no waiting around to let your flavor steep or whatever that bs is. Another option is to go to a vape store. Google your zip code and vapor store and go check it out. The one by my house will let anyone try any flavor in their store. I just got 4 flavors in the mail and I am so mad because I don't like a single flavors I got. Words like "this delicious sweet freshly picked apple will leave you speachless" is also a bunch of bs. You won't know what u like until u go sample products. But I am hooked on five pawns "queenside" liquid. It's a blood orange with vanilla flavor. Very smooth and as of now I'm not going to buy anything else.

"Best" when it comes to flavor is 100% subjective. One of the worst juices I have ever had was a mocha. I hated it. gave it to a friend, he loved it and buys it in bulk now. for me, I love Vanilla.

"Best" should always be followed with "for me."

I agree with u deckyon but in this case my friends led me to this juice and I have led others to it as well. So I figured that they liked it and other people will as well. My favorite is vanilla as well so you should try the queenside. I promise u this isn't some junk. -Jeff I go to 'vape station exclusive' in West Covina by the mall on vine. Their address is: 537 vine ave West Covina. It's a small shop in the first buildings on the left side of the street as soon as u turn on to vine

Edited by BTFtundra

In the first picture the bottle on the left is a cardboard case for the bottle. The black top is the lid that just pulls off. The bottle and box are very nice looking. The bottle has a squeeze top syringe and is made of glass. The 30ml are 27.50 where I went. Once u find a flavor u love its really hard to find another like it. post-23068-136681203952_thumb.jpg post-23068-136681205531_thumb.jpg post-23068-136681207414_thumb.jpg