Batt durability?

I recently started a new job in construction and I'm taking my ego twist 1000 with my f16 tank out on job sites. So far it's ok but was curious about a batt that might be a bit more durable in my line of work. I'm worried about bending over, squatting and my tank snapping off my batt. Any suggestions?

There is always the risk of damaging your battery during hard labor and you'll be pressed to find something stronger. You'd probably need to look at some type of mod if you're looking for durability and abuse. (Though no matter what you use, the atomizer to battery connection is always the weakest point. You probably won't break the connection itself but rather the atomizer)

I'd advise taking it with you but leaving it in the truck/lunchbox/etc. Somewhere safer than a pocket. In my (albeit limited) construction experience, we didn't have time to smoke til we took breaks. Not to mention it would be terribad to have your tank break and leak juice everywhere.

Might want to look into metal tanks. I just picked one up for my Vivi Nova at GotVapes, seems solid. But as Christopher mentioned, the weakest point is the connection. Not much you can do there that I'm aware of.

You might consider getting a thick leather pouch/holster maybe with a belt clip. Something that wraps around both the tank and battery and supports both. Some people use maglight holsters. Do a google search for ecig holsters and check images for ideas.

i would try a lanyard or case (looks a bit lame) or you can always try a smaller 650mah battery, as far as tank wise maybe try T2's or CE5 something small with a stable metal binding.

Right now i've favored a lavatube v2.0 , but i think the most durable battery i've had is my old ego-t 1100mah it's been a long time and it's fallen way too many times :P