Eversmoke Noobie ... are they compatiable with other ecigs?

Ladiipiink22

Hello Everyone!

I just started using my ecig a week ago and really like it. I smoked for about 10 years and just got sick of it and the amount I was spening was ridicolous. I brought it off groupon (eversmoke) for $25. It came with a standard battery, a longer battery (like a 100), usb charger, wall charger and 15 cartridges. So far I do love it. I havent tried my larger battery yet but I do feel like the standard one doesnt last very long as compared to when I first started using it. I dont know if it was because I am smoking it a little more frequently then when I first used it or what. I was just wondering does anyone know if Eversmoke is sold in a store or compatiable with any other brand. The taste and vapor is amazing, but just was curious in case I didnt get my shipment in time or something.

Good luck to everyone trying to quit :)

It's a nice, cheap way to see if it's your thing, without investing more. But does not compare. I too started with a cig look a like, but didn't get the pull or throat hit I was looking for, and the flavors were repulsive (NJOY), and the carts were expensive.so I only used it occasionally. When my analog cartons went to $60.00 X four cartons a month! I looked for another kit, and. Buddy told me the right way to go, started with a ego type 900 and some clearos, 40 mgs of assorted juices, all for less than a carton of analogs. The hit and flavors are better than an analog, I can switch flavors anytime, and costs including replacement parts now run 40 bucks a month! So try it out, if you like the concept then upgrade, well worth it in satisfaction!!

Aquatroy is right, if you were a heavy smoker, the short battery life of the cig-a-like types will grow old on you quickly.

That said, to directly answer your compatibility question, it's all about the threads on your device. Eversmoke uses a KR-808 D1 thread. So, if you wanted to try pre-filled cartos from another company, just make sure they have the same KR-808 D1 threads.

As for the batteries themselves, I do not know. Blu cigs used a pretty standard 510 thread, BUT the battery's polarity is reversed, so you could not charge the Blu battery on another brand 510 charger and you could not use another brand 510 threaded battery on the Blu charger. I do not know about the Eversmoke's polarity, so best be on the safe side and just suggest that, if you get a different battery with the same threading, by a new charger with it too.

However, I must go back and suggest what Aquatroy said and say you should look for a better vaping starter kit. Discount Vaper has a couple of really good eGo starter kits for right around $50, and the eGo battery is a good starting battery as it supports two thread types: the popular eGo thread which most clearomizer delivery systems use, and also the 510 threads which a lot of carto manufacturers use. Good luck!

You may also want to look at the eGo C, it's the Tank version of the eGo. http://www.vaportalkstore.com/starter-kits/joye-ego-c/

We have a code running that'll bring the kit down 15%

WG8848K907UY

It also includes a free bottle of e liquid which will save you another 6-7 bucks and of course if you run into problems, you know where to find us :)

I will second Chris's suggestion. Its a great starter kit. I use all kinds of stuff now and many different setups. The ego c is my at work setup. It just continues to work, and work well. That starter kit will will do a great job for you and you will have a good place to start.