[Graphic] Officer beats down teen after shoe throw...

While it may look excessive it’s really not, they are in some form of jail or booking station and while it may seem trivial any action taken against an officer in that situation is considered assault on a police officer and it would have been over almost instantly but she was obviously resisting or it would not have taken that long to get her into cuffs.

I agree with the officer that she was being a little brat, but the force used was by far IMO is excessive. She doesn't seem to be withholding at all when they are placing the cuffs on. I mean hell he slammed her against the wall. Look at her feet, if she was resisting you would notice some kind of movement. Her feet lay dead

You know that very seldom do the videos show the entire story. But, beside that, police officers are trained, taught and preached to about only using the force necessary to control the situation. Based only on what the video shows, I would like to ask what was the purpose of the pulling of the hair while getting her on her feet while in cuffs. (That's just one of a few points I might have.)

why is she being arrested for a GTA in the first place?

serves her right....

why didn't she go look for a job raking leaves instead?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright.... Possible scenario: Girl steals car, girl runs from cops in stolen car, girl crashes car, cops get girl, girl is a complete ***** to cops on site and during ride to jail...

I don't know what happen before this holding cell video was captured, but this is OBVIOUS over kill and I think the cop that beat her up should not only be terminated from his post, but should be duct taped naked to a street sign in the ghetto with a sign on his chest that reads "I BEAT YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE A MAN".

Police are people. There are good people and bad people. This guy is not a good people. I bet this cop beats his wife and kids like that on a daily basis.

My Father and Uncle are both cops in IL, they fly helicopters when they're not working the street. You could throw your shoes at either one of them all day long and they wouldn't treat you like this *** hole did the girl.

The cops are trained to meet force with force, yes, but there are several degrees of force to consider. If the girl had punched the cop in the face and was completely combative, through the whole booking process, than what happened in the vid would have been warranted. In this case, the cop told the girl to enter the cell and take off her shoes (I might know the routine from prior life experience), she is a smart *** kid and kicked her shoe off, the cop who is completely out of line reacted to that out of anger and used a level of force FAAAAR beyond the "legal" boundaries of a person in a position of authority. Even if the girl resisted once she was on the floor the cop had no right to lay three more punches to her head! I'm going to say that the girl was temporarily unconscious judging by her legs while the cuffs were going on.

I have had the pleasure of being "bullied" by cops personally, and I'm far past my hey days.... I was in St. Louis when my boss got pulled over for DUI, we were on our way to his uncle's house where we were going to target shoot in his range. I had a pistol with me, carried in legal fashion i.e. unloaded, locked in box, ammo in separate locked compartment, as the law states. As soon as I told the cops there was a pistol in the truck I was thrown against the cop car, called a "gang banger", was told my gun was illegal, that I had a silencer somewhere for it, called a "punk ***". I said nothing but "yes sir, no sir" the whole time, and when I told one of the officers that I was not a gang banger and tried to hand him the receipt, and business card of the shop I bought the gun from they informed me that I had an attitude problem, and that they were going to "adjust my attitude" here, then they would "take turns adjusting my attitude back at the station". One of the cops tried to choke me, shoving his fingers into my neck while I stood there as calm as possible IN HANDCUFFS. My father wanted a lawsuit, I didn't. BUT I would be lying if I said that an experience like that doesn't change your feelings about police. I've never felt quite so helpless, those cops could have done whatever they wanted and it would have been my word against theirs, (and the bruises on my neck), they also made sure to do this behind the cop car so as not to catch it on video.

There are good people who do lots of good as officers, these guys weren't, they were highschool bullies.

I also grew up with a friend who didn't have a father in the picture. I found out from his mother that the father worshiped Satan and use to bind her and the kids to chairs and hold loaded guns to their heads, amongst lots of other crazy ****. The father is to this day a sergeant of police somewhere in WI!

If you notice: the second cop in the video suddenly realizes that the first cop is out of his mind and kneels back, you can tell he himself can't believe what's going on... hopefully he spoke up afterward about his partner's true character traits and the fact that he should not be an officer of the law. And picking the girl up by her hair?? just goes to show how bad the dude's anger problems are.... standard procedure is to lift her up by her arms once handcuffed, which still hurts and helps to stress the fact that the officer is in control. This douchebag got a kick out of mad handling a little girl. he should be publicly flogged.

I'm 6'3" and 220lbs, I have tattoos. Even though I'd like to think I'm a good guy, I can understand a cop possibly feeling apprehensive with me, I'm always sure to be as polite as possible because of that. I should have sued the St. Louis cops that tossed me around (I hope they felt like big men), but I believe in Carma.

It's true that by touching an officer you can be charged with assault, but that holds true for ANYONE, assault is assault, it doesn't matter if your a cop or not! I hope everyone realizes that anyone can be arrested for anything at any time! It doesn't take much for a bad cop to make a case... and win. It's only because I'm lucky enough to know so many good cops that I know without a doubt that the cop in this video is a waste of tax money and air.

Mike Bitton is my Father, here is LEAC's site.

Bitton, I couldn't have said it better myself brother. Respect points just went up.

I myself have to watch my words as I'm the webmaster of the site and represent it as a whole, but I can tell you I don't have the most positive view on the police, especially here in the United States. My job has me around law enforcement constantly, and although there are some awesome cops out there, there is also some really bad ones. Sad sad situations that I've seen take place.

You know that very seldom do the videos show the entire story. But, beside that, police officers are trained, taught and preached to about only using the force necessary to control the situation. Based only on what the video shows, I would like to ask what was the purpose of the pulling of the hair while getting her on her feet while in cuffs. (That's just one of a few points I might have.)

I agree.

Alright.... Possible scenario: Girl steals car, girl runs from cops in stolen car, girl crashes car, cops get girl, girl is a complete ***** to cops on site and during ride to jail...

I don't know what happen before this holding cell video was captured, but this is OBVIOUS over kill and I think the cop that beat her up should not only be terminated from his post, but should be duct taped naked to a street sign in the ghetto with a sign on his chest that reads "I BEAT YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE A MAN".

Police are people. There are good people and bad people. This guy is not a good people. I bet this cop beats his wife and kids like that on a daily basis.

My Father and Uncle are both cops in IL, they fly helicopters when they're not working the street. You could throw your shoes at either one of them all day long and they wouldn't treat you like this *** hole did the girl.

The cops are trained to meet force with force, yes, but there are several degrees of force to consider. If the girl had punched the cop in the face and was completely combative, through the whole booking process, than what happened in the vid would have been warranted. In this case, the cop told the girl to enter the cell and take off her shoes (I might know the routine from prior life experience), she is a smart *** kid and kicked her shoe off, the cop who is completely out of line reacted to that out of anger and used a level of force FAAAAR beyond the "legal" boundaries of a person in a position of authority. Even if the girl resisted once she was on the floor the cop had no right to lay three more punches to her head! I'm going to say that the girl was temporarily unconscious judging by her legs while the cuffs were going on.

I have had the pleasure of being "bullied" by cops personally, and I'm far past my hey days.... I was in St. Louis when my boss got pulled over for DUI, we were on our way to his uncle's house where we were going to target shoot in his range. I had a pistol with me, carried in legal fashion i.e. unloaded, locked in box, ammo in separate locked compartment, as the law states. As soon as I told the cops there was a pistol in the truck I was thrown against the cop car, called a "gang banger", was told my gun was illegal, that I had a silencer somewhere for it, called a "punk ***". I said nothing but "yes sir, no sir" the whole time, and when I told one of the officers that I was not a gang banger and tried to hand him the receipt, and business card of the shop I bought the gun from they informed me that I had an attitude problem, and that they were going to "adjust my attitude" here, then they would "take turns adjusting my attitude back at the station". One of the cops tried to choke me, shoving his fingers into my neck while I stood there as calm as possible IN HANDCUFFS. My father wanted a lawsuit, I didn't. BUT I would be lying if I said that an experience like that doesn't change your feelings about police. I've never felt quite so helpless, those cops could have done whatever they wanted and it would have been my word against theirs, (and the bruises on my neck), they also made sure to do this behind the cop car so as not to catch it on video.

There are good people who do lots of good as officers, these guys weren't, they were highschool bullies.

I also grew up with a friend who didn't have a father in the picture. I found out from his mother that the father worshiped Satan and use to bind her and the kids to chairs and hold loaded guns to their heads, amongst lots of other crazy ****. The father is to this day a sergeant of police somewhere in WI!

If you notice: the second cop in the video suddenly realizes that the first cop is out of his mind and kneels back, you can tell he himself can't believe what's going on... hopefully he spoke up afterward about his partner's true character traits and the fact that he should not be an officer of the law. And picking the girl up by her hair?? just goes to show how bad the dude's anger problems are.... standard procedure is to lift her up by her arms once handcuffed, which still hurts and helps to stress the fact that the officer is in control. This douchebag got a kick out of mad handling a little girl. he should be publicly flogged.

I'm 6'3" and 220lbs, I have tattoos. Even though I'd like to think I'm a good guy, I can understand a cop possibly feeling apprehensive with me, I'm always sure to be as polite as possible because of that. I should have sued the St. Louis cops that tossed me around (I hope they felt like big men), but I believe in Carma.

It's true that by touching an officer you can be charged with assault, but that holds true for ANYONE, assault is assault, it doesn't matter if your a cop or not! I hope everyone realizes that anyone can be arrested for anything at any time! It doesn't take much for a bad cop to make a case... and win. It's only because I'm lucky enough to know so many good cops that I know without a doubt that the cop in this video is a waste of tax money and air.

Mike Bitton is my Father, here is LEAC's site.

I grew up in East L.A. and I know first hand about "good Cop,bad Cop" I used to get roughed-up a bit, but nothing like the GIRL in the vid.Later (when I grew up) I"ve had the oppertunity to work with police agentcies through out the country on a federal level and I've seen the level of frustration that has driven some to suicide and even murder.What he did was wrong,but I will say what drove him to this display of "mokery of the Law" is human behaiviour.(sorry for the spelling mistakes) Be good..Be kind...learn from other"s mistakes...PLEASE