looking at getting some nicotine and want opinions

Me and my bro decided to try andmake our own e liquid for fun and save money. But you can get it in vg and pg blends. What's most peeps use? 100% vg? 100% pg? 50/50? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Randy.

Good for you! I love mixing... part of it is the money I save, part is being able to be creative and try new things... I purchase my nic in 100% pg, then mix it down to a 70 pg/30vg ratio.. Its really personal preference based on what you intend to mix..

Thank you Krystal68

I am curious as to the differences between pg and vg are. I'm thinking about ordering 100% pg, I like the th and the lady at our local vapor store says the th comes from nicotine levels. The higher the nic levels the harder the th. So just curious what you guys get. I have searches thru the threads and most peeps are using 100% pg from what I can find.

Are you getting just a nic base or like a whole premixed ready to add flavor deal? I buy my nic base in full pg at 100mg/ml. I then cut it down to about 6mg in my final mix which is typically 50/50 pg/vg.

I like 24 mg and my brother like his 6 mg. So I'm trying to figure out if I should get 48 mg and cut it down to 24, and 6 mg. I prefer something with a good th and vapor. but maybe getting 100 mg and cutting it down to each of our preferences might be a little easier. but when I went to order it, there were different blends, we are trying to make this not so technical, since we're just getting into it. I know there will be a lot of trial and error but I think it would be fun to try out

From my experience, the TH can come from pg as well. Pg is thinner, carries flavor, and enhances TH, VG, is thicker and smoother, and is the cause of the nice vapor. I hope that helps define the two for you.. SInce th is important to you, Id definately recommend getting the 100% pg nicotine, cut, and then mix to your liking!! Remember that when you are ready to commit to a shopping cart for nicotine, you make sure you have pg, and vg (NO NIC) for your mixing... Purchasing flavors is addicting, and doesnt seem real cost effective in the beginning, but once it arrives and you get the hang of it, you will save yourself tons....

Agree with Krystal

Just make sure if you go with the 100mg/ml.....handle with extreme care....very toxic at that strength.

Lots of extra pg and VG without nic is good

I use pg base nicotine and add a bit of VG to my mix(10% or less for me)