My juicemate ce5 Carto tastes like *** (new)

Um...without knowing what kind of cartomizer or clearomizer you were using I'll venture a guess that you filled it and didn't wait before vaping. That would lead to the wick or filler material (depending on whether you used a clearomizer or a cartomizer) not being given time to absorb the juice and get saturated before you vaped on it.

Now that you have the burnt taste in there, it's next to impossible to get it out. I'd start fresh with a new one. This time, after filling, let it sit a few minutes to thoroughly get wet and let the wick/filler absorb and then take a hit. Should be better this time.

Of course this is just in general terms since I don't know the details of what you're using. :)

It's a juicemate ce5 clearomizer and you were right I didn't wait like a meat head. Thanks for the advice, personally I like the clearomizers with the wicks dipping straight into the juice rather than the inside of the tube. Thanks again 😁

I like how Tam made a point to ask several times what you were using. I also like the fact that it's the title of this thread... LOL Sorry Tam I couldn't resist.

Thanks for pointing that out, robv1978. That'll teach me to read the title first! lol