Remember those "What is different in this picture" observation game?

Let's play, this morning, shall we?

In all three photos, the clearomizer on the right, the Kingpin Hitman CE-5 clearomizer, works on the ego-T battery, the Hitman Passthru, and the big fat 2400 mah battery.

The clearomizer on the left does not work on any device, and neither did two other packmates I tried out of the five-pack of replacements purchased. No gurgle, no fire, no hit.

Oh ... I don't seem to be able to do three photos at once ... I'll post the other two pix next.

post-22126-0-62387800-1365091921_thumb.j

were you able to try on more than one battery?

I have had a couple that after I screwed them on, I had to unscrew them about a 1/4 turn....

But it does sound like you got some duds....it does happen occasionally. I would contact the supplier and let them know, I am certain they would replace them....I know its a pain, but duds sneak through now and again.

If you have access to an ohmeter check them for continuity.Sometimes the threads are cut poorley and you have to screw them on and off a few times to get them to screw all the way on,you can also file the base of the clearo so it will screw on further and possibly make contact.Thats all I got ,good luck

Thanks Mcqinn, i will try both suggestions. Actually, I think when my sweetie gets up today I'll ask for help ... He's mechanical and can file away for me. It certainly won't matter if he ruins one ...or two. :)

Omg. Uh. This is embarrassing.

Opening one of the "dud" clearos, the coil fell out in my hand. I had an eureka moment, screwed it on tight, reassembled, added juice....and am now vaping contentedly.

Were these made on Friday, or does everyone just know to tighten the coils first?