Best place to get diy supplies

rtsvapes.com is where I usually get my nic(because it was the best deal $$$ I could find) and they also have the French pipe flavor that I like.

• 2 months later...

Might try www.wizzardlabs.us they specialize in DIY and you can get 100mg nicotine solution 500 ml for only 56.99, pg, vg, bottles, anything you need to make your own juices and cheap. They use usp grade kosher 99.7 % pure unlike so many for cheap! the pg and vg like the nicotine come in all sizes for example 250 ml 5.49 vg. This is how I find the rip off companys I have seen 30 mil vg go for 9.00 this is crazy and I don't do business with these companys. Also stay clear of Chinese juice makers they use all kinds of chemicals that are suppose to add shelf life to them but make most of them taste impure and just nasty.

I order my nicotine, vg, and pg from rtsvapes.com, and shop out my flavoring between several vendors.. I have many from high desert vapes, onestopdiyshop, ecig express, vaping zone, and diyflavorshack.. One you start, its hard to stop. For me.... its great therapy as well as my weekend entertainment ;) Good Luck!!

• 1 month later...

has anyone actually tested the mg's of wizards/rts/ecigexpress/novacig nic base? You know to make sure there actually putting out the correct dosage stated on the labels? I'd like to see some stats on the quality vs "ya its good".