Who Is Excited About The Vp3

Gazoo

I was just looking into a vp2 for hubby at vaprlife and saw this. http://www.vaprlife.com/vp35voltunit.html

was just wondering whoelse is excited? *** A TRUE 5 VOLT UNIT IS BEING DEVELOPED AND SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN A FEW WEEKS ***

ive been using that puresmoker pass-through. that thing runs at 5 volts coming through an adapter from the wall. it WONT kill your atty, it WILL eat alot more juice and make the vapor a little hotter. hope it will be different with a portable unit.

The 5 volts mods will alway use more juice because they run so much hotter and faster. More vaper, more juice. Faster motor more gas. Just the way it will be unfortunately. The good thing about the VP3 is that it will be much like a passthrough but on the go. I think the benefit of more vapor out ways the less MPG. :)

The 5 volts mods will alway use more juice because they run so much hotter and faster. More vaper, more juice. Faster motor more gas. Just the way it will be unfortunately. The good thing about the VP3 is that it will be much like a passthrough but on the go. I think the benefit of more vapor out ways the less MPG. :)

Isn't that DPV (Drops Per Vape)?

I just hope it doesn't end up like the Dude that made the mod that looked like an atty taped to the end of the Mag-Light, I think he (the Mag-Light Dude) showed up here on this forum and said a few choice words in response Chris' comic review. What I mean is how big is too big? I haven't looked at the size of 5 volt batteries but I'm guessing they're going to be bigger than the ones used in the VP2.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

I haven't looked at the size of 5 volt batteries but I'm guessing they're going to be bigger than the ones used in the VP2.

I imagine that it will be a two battery unit regulated down to 5V, unless he uses a 9V, but I haven't seen any lithium rechargeable 9V batteries.

ALthough I can't talk about specifics (out of respect until it's complete) I can say it will be a bit bigger.

This unit has advanced users in mind and I don't think will be something for the ecig noobies. (Not that Noobies can't use it, just that more advanced members don't care about size, but rather care about massive amounts of vapor) Keep in mind that Jeso knows size is an issue, I don't think it will be as big as the prodogy.

I'm going to do a review of the VP2 in the morning for everyone to see. Sean is currently moving into a new job so his schedual isn't quite set at the moment and I'm not sure when we can do a review togeather. It may not be as funny but at least I'll have the review done for those of you who have not seen the VP2 in action. :)

I'm going to do a review of the VP2 in the morning for everyone to see. Sean is currently moving into a new job so his schedual isn't quite set at the moment and I'm not sure when we can do a review togeather. It may not be as funny but at least I'll have the review done for those of you who have not seen the VP2 in action. :)

I'm sure you'll do fine, get Ashley to be your side kick, it'll be fun!

I am extremely happy with my VP2, it gives superior vapor compared to anything I've tried so far. Last week I ordered some "Low Bridge" attys from Arno at AwesomeVapor.com, Marked improvement over the other two different 801 attys I have used, this "Low Bridge" atty vapes like nothing I have ever seen before. Even Johnson Creek Juice produced a lot of vapor. The new attys rock and I have a theory as to why...