sharing my mod collection and pics

acidjazz

just wanted to share my collection of my favorite mods i finally took some pics of, ill be posting more pics and videos later.

both provaris i treated with a bench buffer w/ some medium brown compound, the mini i went w/ a duller shine to try and match the titanium of the cobra

the cobra RBA I bored out the breather hole a little for more intake

post-9018-0-18080100-1364098963_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-63872900-1364098972_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-59732100-1364099001_thumb.jp

higher res: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ac1djazz/sets/72157633075543896/

-kevin

Edited by acidjazz

Welcome to VaporTalk! Beautiful photo!! I've tried hard to capture my Roller with justice, and always end up with epic fail. I LOVE my Roller. I mainly use my D14 Mini DID on it, which is fantastic, but I hear the D16 Temon is even better and can't wait to get one of those for it. I like the IGO-L on it too. (okay, so I like everything I put on it lol). You have excellent taste, my friend.

and wow, that Provari shined up beautifully!!

Welcome to VaporTalk! Beautiful photo!! I've tried hard to capture my Roller with justice, and always end up with epic fail. I LOVE my Roller. I mainly use my D14 Mini DID on it, which is fantastic, but I hear the D16 Temon is even better and can't wait to get one of those for it. I like the IGO-L on it too. (okay, so I like everything I put on it lol). You have excellent taste, my friend.

and wow, that Provari shined up beautifully!!

Thanks! I appreciate the compliments. Where are you going to order your D16 from? I've been wanting to explore getting other RBA's, I just can't seem to find anything better than the cobra. I might just get a second that's 3ml for a shorter setup.

Thanks! I appreciate the compliments. Where are you going to order your D16 from? I've been wanting to explore getting other RBA's, I just can't seem to find anything better than the cobra. I might just get a second that's 3ml for a shorter setup.

Straight from Greece at MMVapors.com http://mmvapors.com/the-temon/160-atomizer-the-temon-d16.html

They arrive in 3 days with their fast shipping (20 bucks) or you can email them and have them send it snail mail for 3 bucks which will arrive in about 2-3 weeks. (a few days to get to New York, and then a week or two or three sitting in NY customs dept, and then finally, out for delivery, which takes a few hours to a few days to a week more).

It has a 3ml tank I believe, plus the wickhole is a 3.5mm size! Great little atty and almost always in stock. Sign up for their newsletter while you're at the site, plus keep track of your order number for their special Lotteries. :)