Newbie here :) HELLO from Europe

smokerainbow

Hello fellow vapers,

As the protocol requires the first forum post is needed to be here.

What to say, except honestly ..

Smokers, as it says on analogs, decided to move to digital, then a lot of questions, puzzles... where to buy an e-cig... to try first flavours of apple, vanilla ... behind us are several unsuccessful purchase of bottles of tabacco flavors ...that we know where they finished ... searching possibilities to find small bottles, to first find the right taste and then to buy 10, 15 and the more ml. again unsuccessfully.

Finally decided to make a website, international, with all known brands of Dekang, hangsen, Liqua, Inawera, FlavourArt .... so far 19 brands and more than 300 flavors.

everyone can now make it's own assembly of flavour samples to try first (about half an euro per taste) and then purchase at producer in large economical bottles.

Well that's it

Have a nice vaping weekend

I just took a quick look around your site, really great selection and I love the option of having a sample pack and the price seems very reasonable for samples. I may just have to try some of these out and see what wonderful flavors you have. Oh and welcome to VT :yes