What's the typical life of a single coil cartomizer?

That is in the range.It depends a lot on the liquid and how much you use it .Mine last 3 to 7 days and then the quantity and quality of the vapor goes down.Darker liquids seem to funk them up quicker for me.

• 3 weeks later...

After 3-4 days my cartomizer would create less vapor than what it used to when it was fresh. Is this normal?

What brand and resistance are you currently using?

• 4 months later...

That is in the range.It depends a lot on the liquid and how much you use it .Mine last 3 to 7 days and then the quantity and quality of the vapor goes down.Darker liquids seem to funk them up quicker for me.

My husband uses only menthol juices and his last FOREVER, I prefer the fruitier sweeter juices and mine gunk up much quicker. I did find that adding a little bite of menthol to my fruit juices helps a lot! It also gives the juices a minty fresh flavor, just don't add too much if you are not a menthol fan! My vivi tanks last a lot longer but I like the clearomizers better with the Ego batteries and they last about 5-7 days, sometimes less sometimes more, I keep a large supply of clearomizers on hand just because they can be hit or miss sometimes.

I toss and replace cartomizers after about every 10 ml. of juice that I run through them. After that, the draw starts to tighten up some and they start to get a little uncomfortable to vape with.