Thanks Knucklehead

Wow, I vaped a full 10mL bottle of GP's Vanilla-X this week out of my new Vivi Nova.

The Vivi Nova gives me plumes of vapor like a smoke machine and I love it (and it's green).

I got it with a (green) transparent Knucklehead Drip Tip.

Here are my thoughts:

1. The Vivi leaks internally a little and needs minor cleaning every morning when I re-fill it (where are the Q-Tips?)

2. When the Vivi gets empty-ish it likes to be turned horizontally or at higher angles (stupid clearo-top-coils)

3. The knucklehead is transparent so I can see the juice accumulate at these anti-gravitational angles (warnings are nice)

4. At 1/4 full and below I am able to hold the battery up at the 3:00/9:00 position and it will catch any juice in the 'knuckle'

5. The knucklehead makes it less uncomfortable to vape at weird angles (unless you are super-posable spiderman)

Conclusion: Thanks to the design combo with the knucklehead, none of this frustrates me at all!!

Edited by ninjabat

I got it at a flea market so no idea what brand it really is. I thought it would glow in the dark (it doesn't). But being transparent is actually cooler than glowing in this application.

Thanks for the link. I thought that's what you were talking about but wanted to be sure. Just ordered and got some of these recently so I was curious how you liked them. The light purple one is a comfortable fit but the dark purple's tip seems to stick out too much. I'm going to grind it down a bit tomorrow then take a fine sandpaper or maybe an emery board to the finish afterwards. :)

I'm going to grind it down a bit tomorrow then take a fine sandpaper or maybe an emery board to the finish afterwards. :)

For finish I like 400 or 600 grain sandpaper. I use it on my leather/plastic repairs. And an air compressor is AWESOME for getting water out of attys after you rinse 'em.

Thanks for the tip on the grain, I'll give those a try. I was also thinking of possibly using one of those green scratchy scrubby pads you use to wash pans. They work wonderfully to provide a smooth finish where sandpaper might be too abrasive. :D

As for the air compressor we're in the market for a newer one right now. Our old one isn't strong enough to power our impact wrenches. I'd consider compressed air except for the other chemicals in the can so I just let them dry over night. :(

But the main thing on the honey-do list is installing my new automatic garage door opener tomorrow. The old one that was a birthday present to me from my fiance finally broke. His family is still shaking their heads over the gift choices that my fiance gives to make me happy. First a tool box (the top cabinet of a rolling tool box - he even let me pick it out!), then the garage door opener, a one ton floor jack... What can I say, I'm not exactly lace and frills material. lol. :lol: