Smoking cigarettes was never this complicated!

I am so close to giving up this e-cigarette thing! It's too confusing and expensive. It was much easier to walk into a store and just buy a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and be on my way!

<vent over - maybe>

Is there a chart or something somewhere that would show me what cartomizers go with what batteries and things like that?

Everything I have right now, except the GreenSmoke products, is KR808D1. I am interested in buying an eGo 900 mAh battery and pass-through. I have been led to believe that the eGo 900 mAh is a 510 connection and is compatible with the 808D1. Is that correct?

Are all/most eGo batteries, cartomizers, drip tips, etc. compatible with each other?

If not, what is compatible with the KR808D1, such as batteries, cartos, etc.

510 and kr808 are totally different. 510 cartos have outer threads as where 808 cartos have inner. If your cartos 808 you can get batteries also anywhere but here are a couple.

(smokeless image)

(v4l) = vapor 4 life)

both sell 808 batts.

Thank you Viper Ron!

Maybe the eGo 900 mAh isn't a 510 then. Do you or anyone else know?

Separate from that, are the different kind of eGo batts and cartos, etc. all compatible with each other?

everything ego goes together. ego and 510 are both under the Joye company.

510 is slim like a cigarette...ego stuff tends to be more on the size of a small cigar. I believe that you can in fact hook up 510 attys to the EGO batteries.

Since I have not done that...please just confirm that from another.

The local company I get my supplies from just told my friend that the eGo 900mAh battery does take the KR808D1 cartos they also sell. He tried it and it does work. They said there is a slight difference in the widths when put together but there's something available that would cover that up if it's bothersome.

So...if the eGo 900 mAh takes the KR808D1 cartos and everything eGo goes together, then everything I already have and everything I want to get should all work, right?

I just confused everyone, I'm sure.

I feel like I'm about to get the dreaded jeffb hammer....

The original eGo was manufactured by Joyetech and had a 510 connection. Since then, there are many ego "type" batteries out there manufactured by different companies, some with different connections. The standard still being 510. So when using the term eGo it is assumed its a 510 connection.

V4L has an eGo style battery but it has a 808 connection.

I agree this vaping thing can get very confusing :D

<whew> I thought for sure I was getting the hammer!!

Thank you jeffb, ninjabat, SubCool and Viper Ron for all your help. I'm better now, I think, and I stayed away from the analogs!!

I know how you feel. I went nuts after I decided to upgrade from my 510 stick. Fortunately I'm a huge nerd and researched... and researched... and researched.. Finally I learned more than enough get me through the next couple years. LOL

Well, my daughter ended up getting an eGo type 900mAh 808 threaded (red metallic) manual pass-through battery and an eGo type 808 threaded long wick clearomizer (clear) for me from my local store, Move2Vapor, this afternoon.

So I'm better now, lol, and happily vaping M2V's Menthol #15 - 20mg. in it!

I know how you feel. I went nuts after I decided to upgrade from my 510 stick. Fortunately I'm a huge nerd and researched... and researched... and researched.. Finally I learned more than enough get me through the next couple years. LOL

I did a lot of research too, but it seemed like the more I read, the more confused I got myself. I found conflicting information on several sites too, that's when I came here for help!

Just stay strong. A lot of differnt items out there, and not all work for everyone. I know you think it is frustrating sometime, and expensive. Just compare your ecig price to cigarettes. Once you get the set up that makes you happy, you will be saving boo coo money, and be happy.

For the record, everything about vaping is confusing in the beginning, s0 do NOT feel like you are alone!! I started on the 808 batteries with cartridges, I got bored and spent hours reading and learning.. I quickly turned my attention towards the Ego batteries, and the vivi mini novas, (1.8 ohm coil heads) and tons of juice.. Honestly, it got easier from there. I now have 8 egos, 900-1100 mAh, about 8 mini novas, and a tote full of other things that I have tried.. I wish you the best, it can be frustrating but is so much better for you in the long run. Im glad you found something that makes your decision to stay away from "analogs" easier..

Just stay strong. A lot of differnt items out there, and not all work for everyone. I know you think it is frustrating sometime, and expensive. Just compare your ecig price to cigarettes. Once you get the set up that makes you happy, you will be saving boo coo money, and be happy.

I will be *very* happy when the amount I've spent on e-cigs, etc. so far is more than what the little ticker at the bottom of my messages says I have saved in cigarettes!!

For the record, everything about vaping is confusing in the beginning, s0 do NOT feel like you are alone!! I started on the 808 batteries with cartridges, I got bored and spent hours reading and learning.. I quickly turned my attention towards the Ego batteries, and the vivi mini novas, (1.8 ohm coil heads) and tons of juice.. Honestly, it got easier from there. I now have 8 egos, 900-1100 mAh, about 8 mini novas, and a tote full of other things that I have tried.. I wish you the best, it can be frustrating but is so much better for you in the long run. Im glad you found something that makes your decision to stay away from "analogs" easier..

I was just looking at eGo cartos and mini novas!!! How funny!

I've got a good start on the "ton of juice" thing...I've got 39 bottles in front of me and the empties from 7 I've already gone through!! Soooo many choices!!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that's found it frustrating at times though, thank you for that!