Hello to All Vapors

DragonGunner

Hi. Just wanted to post a quick hello to everyone. I am a noob vapor. Two days ago I received my Joyetech Ego-C and quit analogs. No problems so far with the need to wanna go back to analogs.

I tried vaping about 1 year ago and did not put much thought or research into it and bought the cigarette looking e-cig with disposable flavor cartridges. Needless to say I went straight back to analogs as the nicotine content that I bought was extremely low and the flavors were horrible.

After much thought and convincing the wife that I wanted to try vaping again I did a little research and bought the Joyetech ego-c and some liquid from Mister-e-liquid. Again so far so good.

I never realized that there was so much talk about vaping out there. I am happy to be here and to learn from veteran vapors from around the world.

Dragongunner

Well hello and welcome. I showed my Vision Spinner with Vivi Nova to a guy the other day and he had no idea there was so much more to PVs. He thought they all were cigarette-shaped.

Welcome

and I have to agree..

I tried a year ago as well with the same experience, horrible taste, battery not lasting and then wouldn't recharge.. wasn't worth the effort.. but this time time I found the right setup with quality juice. A whole new world was opened up to me. and to add to that what I am learning here I feel i just scratched the surface..

• 2 months later...