Rocket?

kygal

Hey y'all! :)

I bought my first kit about 10 days ago at my local vaping store. I have looked online, hoping to find better pricing, but cannot find anything in the brand it says on the battery, (which says 'Rocket') except in wholesale. So I don't actually know what I even have...it's a manual not an auto.

Really hoping someone knows what I'm talking about!

Glad to have found this forum. Have been searching for days, and it seems like every where I went, someone was trying to promote a different brand. Now, I can look at your posts, and get some kind of direction.

Thanks again!

Hello Kygal and welcome.

From what I can tell it's very close to the eGo style but the threading is different. It says they are 580 threading which I've never heard of till now. According to what I've read Vapor Alley sells these but I would contact them and make sure. Here is a link:

http://www.vaporalley.com/JoyeTech-eCab-Kit_p_437.html

They claim this is also NOT eGo type threading. Good Luck :cheers:

Beginning to think it may be better just to start over! :) Hate being out the extra money, but they are always selling out of things and I can't get them when I need to. Would rather start over and have access to the things I need, than to have to wait for them to come in and then I hope I can get them before everyone else that is out rushes in! :)

Thanks so much for your help.

I did see that VaporAlley offers an adapter to be able to use 510/eGo stuff on it. You can pick up the adapter so everything isnt a total loss.

Ok, I talked to the store. I managed to find out the kit I have is an Ego T battery and it uses a Vision Clearomizer. But, I'm having a hard time finding the clearomizers myself! So, I guess I'm in the same boat the store is....Except now that I know the clearomizers don't last that long, I will get extras as soon as I find some place that has them in stock!

Thanks for all of your help. : )