Caramel Macchiato E Juice Hmmmmm

Christopher

So I suppose it's a bit counter productive recommending e liquids other than Vapor Talks, but I like to keep things unbiased here on the forum. Give credit where credit is due you know?

Anyway I just got some caramel macchiato overnighted to my house, created by Liquid Express but sold on Dietsmokes.com WOW this stuff is tasty! I get Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks often and this stuff is as close as your going to get I suppose. I wouldn't say it tastes exactly like a macchiato BUT it's VERY good. Tastes a bit like RY4, Coffee Flavor and a hint of Chocolate. Almost like a creamy Cappuccino. It's the first flavor I've actually enjoyed from Liquid Express.

If you have some extra cash I strongly recommend you give it a try. Good stuff!

i really liked this one as well!! i was not too sold on coffee flavored juice to this point but this one is tasty!! i actually put down my VT Grape Soda for a couple days to vape on this!! and that is saying a lot!! (I am kinda partial to VT Grape Soda!!)

• 2 months later...

I really like the Caramel Macc, but it was a little to sweet. However, I also got some Mr. Bean and I've found that 2 drops of Caramel Macc and one drop of Mr. Bean and OMG! I could see this being a regular for me. :icecream: I need to get an empty 30ml bottle and then mix a 20ml bottle of Caramel Macc with a 10ml bottle of Mr. Bean and I'm good to go!

I really do like this this juice and will be trying more of the flavors at Dietsmoeks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines