vision spinner question

beerman6

Hi all just got 1300mah vision spinner last week and loving them.but i have an issue with them and I need help to find an answer.what does it mean when you take a hit off one and the button flashes two times? Does this mean time to charge

Besides needing a charge, a flashing light could mean that you've got a bad (or very low resistance) atty/carto/clearo installed, and your PV's protection circuit has kicked in. A lot of times a fully charged battery will blink when there's something wrong with the load. I'm not saying that's what's going on for sure, but I've had it happen to me.

By the way, IMO, the Vision Spinner 1300mAh is a really great battery. Good choice. :thumbup:

Last time it did it I had a vivi Nova Neptune Tank on it.it has 2.4 ohm head.how do I check it and my other clearomizer to see if they are faulty. Please help.Ps I have a multimeter just not sure where/ what to check.

To check the resistance on an atty/carto/clearomizer, set your multimeter on "Ω" (ohms) at it's lowest position...I use the 200 position on my digital multimeter. Then just put the tip of one lead on the atty/carto/clearomizer's 510 threads and the tip of the other lead on it's center post.

Rixter nailed it. I just stick the positive probe in the center hole and hold the negative on the threads. This is sometimes easier said than done though, good luck! :D I would lay them down and maybe find something to keep them from rolling around on you. Makes you wanna bash your face in if they won't stay still. lol