So New I'm Still Shopping

maustypsu

I've tried a few "Blu" disposables. In researching safety, I found this forum and other info on this whole world of Vaping that I was unaware of. I'm excited to move beyond just trying to replace analogs. I am looking forward to vaping for a long time to come.

You will see in my other posts that an overwhelming amount of info is keeping me from jumping in.

For example:

I have done enough research to know that I would like a higher VG mix as I like high vapor and low throat hit. But when I look at the various liquids or cartomizers, I don't see the VG/PG ratio listed.

Based on wanting high VG and low TH, should I favor low or high voltage? In other words, does the adjustable eGo make sense for me?

I've landed on the eGo Twist but there are so many options in kits that I can't figure out what I should be getting? Should I get flavored cartomizers or get blanks and add liquid to get more of a custom mix?

I know I'm over-thinking this whole thing but I'm not sure where I'm doing that. What is important and what isn't?

I based my decisions off of what is important to me personally:

Budget, battery life (i work outside), some kind of warranty, and compatibility (like the threading on the connectors)

Even if my kit can be upgraded like adding a kick or something

So i got something with a huge battery, a 510 connector, upgradable for a kick later, and a guarantee.

I got a discount for a tank and some fun juice choices. Not everybody, however, wants a light-saber when they vape.

There are plenty of juice companies that sell VG on the vendor list here on Vapor Talk or google... it's vast.

I replied in your other post. Pick up the vision spinner kit. The twist is a great battery and the spinner is basically the same but you get more bang for your buck. 1300mah will typically last the majority of new vapers the whole day. I would also pick up a vivi nova mini. You could get into cartos and carto tanks but you need to just keep it simple for now until you get into vaping. I would stay away from anything that's pre filled but that's just me. Cartos are the only thing that come pre filled so I wouldn't worry with it. Just get into vaping and you will see there's really nothing to worry about. You, in time, will try many things. Some will be awesome some will be a waste of money. Just get your feet wet in the world of vaping then dive in once you know what you like.:D

I agree w/ mse, pick up a couple vision spinner batteries for your power. The kits don't matter as much you feeling like you're paying a good price. Hundreds of online stores have them.

Have to agree on their the vivi nova or mini vivi nova too for the device. They give a great vape experience and are extremely user friendly. As for the liquid, you're own your own :) try anything and everything but everyone has to find what works for them b/c everyones tastes are so different!

Well, as far as the personal requirements need to be fulfilled, you can speak with the manufacturers who deal into customised electronic cigarettes. There are plenty of manufacturers across the globe, being many in your country as well, that customise the batteries, flavours, and body of the device. You can Google for them and get one as per your preferences.