New to the forum & to vaping

ninjabatgirl

Hello everyone! My name is Aimee and I've been vaping now for three weeks; which I helped me quit smoking now for two weeks. I started with a 21st Century e-cig, which helped me initially stop smoking. I then found the world of flavors when my husband did some research with me. I picked up a CE5 Clearomizer and a torpedo battery, along with two flavors, cotton candy and cherry. So far I've been enjoying my experience and look forward to trying new flavors. :kiss:

Hey girl, well switching over to electronic cigarettes from traditional tobacco ones is an appreciative decision. Being comparatively healthier oral fixation, the nicotine content in them can also be customised as per your preferences. However, you can try multiple other flavours such as blueberry, apple, caramel, mango, hazelnut and the one that I found amazing was pistachio.

Hi there, electronic cigarettes have totally transformed the smoking industry. With their advent, they have not just increased people’s awareness amongst the traditional smoking, but also the exciting flavours and discounted prices have mesmerised smokers. You can try out various flavours available these days at lower prices, making the use of discount coupons.