Vapesale honors the military

SonjaWi

As my husband is active duty, we take advantage of military discounts if available. Vapesale gives you a whooping 50 % off their gold line juices if you can provide an id. So, I sent my husband on the mission to get a vapesale order in.

The last 15 minutes they emailed back and forth as if it was live support going on and not email because the military discount did not work right. He had to get around the database and create a new order instead of providing a discount code because the shop did not take the discount code. They also offer free shipping, but with that way it hit us with 2 $ shipping. Paul mailed immediately back and said he will throw another bottle of juice in the order to make up for it.

I will update this review once the order gets in, but I must say they were exceptional in their customer service and superfast to address any issues. If their juices taste anywhere as good as the description reads they have a returning customer :).

And here is the update . The order came in today. On Saturday they emailed us if we really want the 808 D clearomizer or if that is the wrong type. We did not see the email for several hours and by the time we got around to reply the package was already sent out per the confirmation email we got from them. So...when I opened the package today, they had both thrown in the 808 D and the 510 Ego clearomizer, free of extra charge. All the e-juices came in and smell very good out of the bottle, I'll start to vape some a bit later. Additionally, they threw in another sample of 10 ml Georgia Peach e-juice, free of charge. And they also have a "referal" program, if you order with them and have a friend mention your name in the comments and they order for more than 25 dollars, you get a 10 dollar gift certificate. Might be interesting for some.

Overall, I am super impressed with the customer service and how they went all out to make sure everything in my order was right, even if it would have been my fault for ordering the wrong part (but it was the right part for me, lol).

Indeed, I sure am grateful for all the sacrifices made by our brothers and sisters in the military.

Thanks Sonja for sharing and be sure to tell your husband that we appreciate what he is doing.

Their prices are really good even if you don't get the military discount. I have tried the Hurricane e-juice so far and the Chai ejuice...and I love the sweetness and the complex composition and undertones. What is very good for us is they deduct a dollar when you buy zero Nicotine liquid, and my husband just vapes for fun, like a hooka, and I am down to 6 mg, soon to be on 0.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines