Another noob needs help

VaporFNG

So I spent most of last night reading every post here looking for answers but I am still confused with what to do.

I am looking to get something that I wont regret buying in a few months wanting to upgrade. I would like something that is similiar to an analog. I was looking at smokesmooth but its too bulky for me. I would also like it to be automatic as opposed to pressing a button, but I dont really have my heart set on it.

I'd also like it to be something that I can maintain myself and not be locked into buying expensive refills replacement parts. Im pretty handy and not afraid of taking things apart or modding things.

I just dont want to invest money into something and have it be the wrong thing. I'm sure the answer is here in the forums but I read so many posts and havent found an answer I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

You will get the same opinions in your own post as are already written up in detail in other posts. We all started on different systems and we all like different systems, and i bet most are not on the same system they started on. I am not. I went from BluCigs to Joyetech eGos with tanks.

Get off the internet and find a brick and mortar store that sells them (most larger cities do, now) and get hands on.

I would suggest something along the lines of what Deckyon advised. Ego type batteries work great and tanks go a along way for the money. You also will most likely grow tired of the short battery life on an analog e-cig.

If you you are adamant about the analog style, this has been the best review for one I have seen from a well known reviewer in the industry: http://e-cig-reviews.com/volt.html

The Volt is a good one for being a small cig size type. I use one occasionally, like when playing xbox, etc. Congrats!!! You made a good decision!

If you need more oomph later on, you'll be ready for the eGo TWIST, Variable Volt. It's still cig style, but larger, and like I said, when you need more oomph, there it is.

The cool part is, you'll still find occasion to use your Volt, like I mentioned above. It'll never be a waste of money even if you do decide to later "update".

So I spent most of last night reading every post here looking for answers but I am still confused with what to do.

I am looking to get something that I wont regret buying in a few months wanting to upgrade. I would like something that is similiar to an analog. I was looking at smokesmooth but its too bulky for me. I would also like it to be automatic as opposed to pressing a button, but I dont really have my heart set on it.

I'd also like it to be something that I can maintain myself and not be locked into buying expensive refills replacement parts. Im pretty handy and not afraid of taking things apart or modding things.

I just dont want to invest money into something and have it be the wrong thing. I'm sure the answer is here in the forums but I read so many posts and havent found an answer I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Fitting your criteria, this is what I went with.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/PRO-DSE901-Electronic-Cigarette-with-PCC-Bundle_p_146.html

However, you could get the same success with their 510 ONE model. Either of these have a bunch of options available to them, too. If you decide you later want to go with a tank system; that's available for either one. If you want to use cartomizers; no problem. If you want standard cartridges; not an issue. If you want to try a drip tip and drip shield; no sweat.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/510-ONE-Electronic-Cigarette-with-PCC-Bundle_p_78.html