Why do you punch holes in cartos?

Apphoard

I actually prefer carto tanks to ViVi Novas. Flavor might be a bit less but I don't use $20 in juice a day either. Lol and stop saying carto tanks are old school. I'm not the most veteran vaper on here but I predate carto tanks. Y'all make me feel old.

Edited by CASEACE79

Why not just use a Vivi nova or something? I guess it is just boils down to what you like or what works best for you.
If you use the Vivi Novas how much juice do you go through a day? I can fill up a carto tank (and not a dual coil tank either) once a day and be good all day. Probably use 5 ml. a day if that.

I have yet to find a juice to that I can vape all day to get me off the analogs. So I wouldn't know how much I would use but I am guessing around 4 to 5ml. From what I have experienced with the tobacco flavors I don't think I am going to like them. All of them taste very similar to me like the Bobas bounty. So I need to find something else.

I have yet to find a juice to that I can vape all day to get me off the analogs. So I wouldn't know how much I would use but I am guessing around 4 to 5ml. From what I have experienced with the tobacco flavors I don't think I am going to like them. All of them taste very similar to me like the Bobas bounty. So I need to find something else.
You may learn to like tobaccos but it takes time. One of the most common misconceptions is that tobacco means tastes like a cigarette. A cigarette flavor is impossible. You just can't duplicate the taste of chemically treated burning leaves. I think what helps is understanding how we taste vapor. Tasting vapor is more closely related to how something smells than actually tastes. When you bite into a strawberry you get texture, temperature, juice ect. When we taste vapor we don't have those aspects. Once you can wrap your head around that concept you can start to appreciate a good tobacco. To me a good tobacco vape should remind you of how a freshly opened pack of cigarettes smells, or how a good cigar smells out of a humidor, or smelling a good pipe tobacco. A lot of times your expectations of how a juice should taste in your mind into thinking you don't like it when it is just the shock of it not tasting how you expected. Hope this helps but try to find a category you like first and go from there. Fruit, beverage, tobacco, dessert/ bakery ect.

I hear you I have told myself before I started vaping that it wasn't going to be a cig. I am trying to stay open minded to new flavors. I just haven't really found one I like. I am confident I will find something. When I taste a cig now I don't think I enjoy the flavor. But it is what I am use to ya know.

I hear you I have told myself before I started vaping that it wasn't going to be a cig. I am trying to stay open minded to new flavors. I just haven't really found one I like. I am confident I will find something. When I taste a cig now I don't think I enjoy the flavor. But it is what I am use to ya know.
It took me a really long time to find one I could vape all day. I'm really picky. When I did I vaped it pretty much exclusively for over a yr. trying one here and there but always returning to that one juice. If you're hell bent on finding a good tobacco try Heathers Heavenly vapes. Their NETs (naturally extracted tobaccos) are really good. Keep in mind that it isn't a cigarette but a tobacco. Let them steep as tobacco flavors especially theirs NEED steeping time. Good luck. Don't give up. You'll find your juice. Took me like 8 vendors and 2 months before I found mine.

It took me a really long time to find one I could vape all day. I'm really picky. When I did I vaped it pretty much exclusively for over a yr. trying one here and there but always returning to that one juice. If you're hell bent on finding a good tobacco try Heathers Heavenly vapes. Their NETs (naturally extracted tobaccos) are really good. Keep in mind that it isn't a cigarette but a tobacco. Let them steep as tobacco flavors especially theirs NEED steeping time. Good luck. Don't give up. You'll find your juice. Took me like 8 vendors and 2 months before I found mine.

Thanks for the advice. I will try Heathers

You are the second person to advise me to try their tobacco flavors. I did try one NET juice from Good e Juice and that one has been the best but still not good enough for a ADV for me but very close. So I think your right I should stick to the NET ones. I did like chewing tobacco when I was a kid for a short time. So I am sure I could like one of them I will keep searching. Best of luck for you and finding your next ADV!

• 5 months later...