Help! Need help in understanding the E cig devices.

suzieinwv

Hi. I am very new to e cigs. I ordered the starter kit Firelight Fusion a week ago and I am refilling with Halo e juice 16 mg. I am unhappy with my choice. I need more of a throat hit, as I am used to Marlboro Reds full flavor. I do not understand what to order. Was is the difference in E cig kits with cartrides as opposed to Egos with atomizers? Which choices provide the best battery life with a good strong throat hit with alot of vapor. Also, the fusion is too long for my taste. Can anyone help? Thank you.

That is about the length of most of them.An Ego mini or a 14500 boxmod from MadVapes would be smaller and last longer.Higher voltage or lower resistance might help with the throat hit.Judging by the accesories page at Firelight you have a Joye 510 or 306 and what you have would interchange with the Ego line.

That is about the length of most of them.An Ego mini or a 14500 boxmod from MadVapes would be smaller and last longer.Higher voltage or lower resistance might help with the throat hit.Judging by the accesories page at Firelight you have a Joye 510 or 306 and what you have would interchange with the Ego line.

gallery_15088_188_81372.jpg

Mini eGo...small but less vape time...around 4 hours.

Edited by Rixter

Hi. I am very new to e cigs. I ordered the starter kit Firelight Fusion a week ago and I am refilling with Halo e juice 16 mg. I am unhappy with my choice. I need more of a throat hit, as I am used to Marlboro Reds full flavor. I do not understand what to order. Was is the difference in E cig kits with cartrides as opposed to Egos with atomizers? Which choices provide the best battery life with a good strong throat hit with alot of vapor. Also, the fusion is too long for my taste. Can anyone help? Thank you.

I've tried several cigarette-style e-cigs, and still use them from time to time, but only when I want a really light vape. If you want to try a PV that really puts out vapor/throat hit/flavor, I'd suggest the $21 Vision Spinner 1300mAh paired with a five-pack of Boge SR 3Ω cartomizers for $5.50. With the Spinner, you can dial up the voltage to increase power to the cartomizer, giving you a warmer, more flavorful vape. Yeah, it's a little longer and wider than an e-cig, but for the price and performance, it's really a great device.

DSC03064_wm.jpg

BOGE%20510%20STAINLESS%20STEEL%20CARTOMI

YMMV :yes

PS - Drip tips make topping off cartos much easier.

BOGE%20BLACK%20PLASTIC%20DRIP%20TIP%20FO