Help, please

:dizzy: Okay people...I am overwhelmed. I purchased a RIVA starter kit after I previously had tried the KR 808D1---neither of which I see much about on my research here. I like the RIVA better because it seems to have more vapor. However...I'm trying to see if I can find "atomized cartridges" online to get a better price. But it is so hard for me to figure out what kind as I don't see any specs for the cartidges that came with my kit---just the nicotine level.

In reading the teenie tiny brochure that came with the RIVA, it does say that the RIVa power supply is "the EGo powered by a 3.7 V-750 Mah power supply. That is not helping me either although I read everybody talking about EGos. Seriously, I feel like I'm trying to buy a new computer. Plus the RIVA has a cone tube? thing that fits over the cartridge---does that thing serve any purpose? So can someone just tell me what kind of atomizer cartridge I need for this thing and if the cone tube serves any purpose? Someday I would like to understand what eliquid is all about but for now, I think I'm only able to handle finding cartridges that will work. Thank you, thank you.

If it is indeed an Ego type you can use any atomiser cartomiser clearomiser or any other iser that will fit an Ego ,Joye 510 or Joye 306.The cone is eye candy ,makes it sleek and some feel it affects the draw causing more or less vapor or hotter or cooler vapor depending on who you ask.

Edited by mcquinn

McQuinn hit the nail on the head. I would look into getting some boge 2.0ohm cartomizers. They are the easiest and best solution for a typical ego/510 battery. Also the kanger MT3's work great. My wife uses ego batteries and sticks to either the kanger or the mini vivi nova. :D You have MANY options here. Happy hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

thanx buddy sharing useful infomation with us. so that i know much about ur brand which ur using. rght now i am using Joyetech Ego-C (1000 mAh) starter kit which i found much better ..and starter Kit consists . eGo-C Atomizer body,eGo-C Atomizer Head, eGo-C Catridges , Wall Adapter , USB charger .it seems good for me ths kit s also available in 650 mha and also battery backup is much powerful than others ..it depend on ur taste and its in reasonabllle prices..

Oh man, I know what you mean by this. Things can get outright confusing on all this LOL. First one company make a thing called "This", then another company makes the same thing that looks a tiny bit different ang calls it "That". They fit but may or may not work on "Someones" Battery. After all that "I'll-get-ya's" makes a set of adapters that may or may not work on any of them.

It's all the same Chinese junk just all re-branded Some junk just works better than the other junk! ;) lol think of clothes, many different brands out of one assembly line all with different tags. Some of those tags will cost you $30 while other tags will only cost $10.