Anyone Else Experience This? Clove = Headache

Seebs

I got some juices in for taste testing these past couple days.

Here's what I got:

- Honey-Tobacco -> Local B&M -> 50/50 mix @ 24mg

- RY4 -> Online vendor -> 50/50 mix @ 18mg

- Smooth tobacco -> Online vendor -> 50/50 mix @ 18mg

- Clove -> Online vendor -> 50/50 mix @ 18mg

I've vaped the HT by itself, the RY4 by itself, the ST by itself and have also mixed HT+RY4, HT+ST... Very good flavors (both individually and when mixed). And no "ill" effects while vaping them.

And then I loaded up a fresh carto with Clove. Within minutes of taking my first drag of it. Bam! major headache so I stopped for an hour or so.

Tried again this morning and the same thing happened... Any flavor or flavor combination that has no Clove; I'm good to go, but the minute I take some Clove in... It's back into headache town.

Anyone else had something similar happen to them? Could it be the clove flavoring?

Thanks,

Seebs

Could just be an ingrediant that mixer uses.I have used Dekang Clove in the past and it was quite tasty and I had no ill effects from it.I found it was very good during those times I just couldn't taste any other flavors.

It has to be the flavoring they used to get the Clove. I switched over to the Honey-Tobacco and been puffing away for hours without any issue. Kind of sad too because their Clove is really good and tasted almost like the Djarums Specials I used to burn back in the day.

Sorry for the double post...

To make things even stranger... I decided to give the Clove another chance today. Been puffing away at it for hours and not headaches at all.

• 5 months later...

hmmm I was wondering if anyone made a clove, I used to love those back in the day! I would go to head shops 30 miles away to get them .but even then I could only smoke lightly ,like one at a time or id get a head ache.keep us posted Id love to try it only without

the headache lol :)