Two Questions For A Friend

Hey Gang, I have a friend who wants to start vaping but she is allergic to PG. Well, it's an easy fix but here's the problem! She doesn't want to fill the cartridges herself so they need to be prefilled. Also she wants the cig look-a-like which for now I can't talk her out of. I have only found one place that carries prefilled cartridges that is all VG (V4L), don't know much about this company but I'm guessing they are ok and that there stuff is 808 related. So here are the questions.

1. Will the V4L cartridges work on 808 devices? (Volt Batts for example)

2. Does anyone know of any other prefilled all VG cartridges?

I have ordered from V4L, they seem to be a good company near as I can tell. I purchased my initial e-cigs from v2 but also use V4L carts on them,so know that they are compatible in that way. Would you consider helping her fill carts,( at least to help her get started) as an option? Id bet once she saw it done a time or two, it wouldnt be so intimidating.

There are some good juice vendors out there that carry PG free products and ultimately, would be cheaper in the long run. Just a thought.

I do know that the Volt's can use other 808 brands of carto's and stuff and I'm almost certain V4L is one of them, but you'd have to ask SmokelessImage which brands of carto's they are compatible with.

I'm in the dark with your questions, but I'll keep an ear out as I hop around the forums. Hopefully I'll run across some info for you.

Well at least I know the Volt batts are good, I own 4 of the 78mm's. Good little batt and if the Cartos from V4L fit she would be set or maybe order V4L's batt with it. Only thing is I got her sold on the Volt batts :wallbash:

It's hard to convert smokers as it is! lol

Edited by Viper Ron

(((((hugs))))) I feel your exasperation. The Volts are great little ecigs, I agree. I still get mine out occasionally, especially during Xbox games. :)

They're hard to beat. But, I must confess, I've never tried the V4L ones. It looks like maybe you'll be our comparison shopper. :) Best of luck to ya!