36Mg Marlboro From Arno

Tonight I was craving an analog Marlboro Red so instead I pulled out the sample of 36mg Marlboro eliquid from Arno at awesomevapor.com.

I was thinking the the extra throat hit might help crave the urge. I don't know if it was the extra hit, the extra nicotine or just the fact that it did

taste so much like my old analog but that craving went away quickly. Gonna have to save this for the next time that issue comes up.

I prefer not to vape with the tobacco flavors normally.

Arno's liquids ROCK! I guess I'm a pansy, though, because I cut his 36mg Marlboro 50/50 with VG. Saves tons of money, too!

Thanks for the tip about 36mg killing your craving. I still want an analog some times (wife is still smoking). I do 24mg in the morning to jump start. Does anybody else do a high nic content in the morning?

Edited by jmhester

VegasVaper, head over to the DYI e-liquid forum. It's super easy to cut 24mg to 16mg using glycerin. You can get the glycerin from a cake decorating store, Michael's, and even Walmart. The kind I use is made by Wilton. There is tons of info on how to do it in the forum.

VegasVaper, head over to the DYI e-liquid forum. It's super easy to cut 24mg to 16mg using glycerin. You can get the glycerin from a cake decorating store, Michael's, and even Walmart. The kind I use is made by Wilton. There is tons of info on how to do it in the forum.

Good idea. Thanks jmhester, I'll check that out. Will I lose flaver though if I cut the juice?

High nic will knock me out so I use it as my bedtime vape sometimes. My day vape consists of 18mg or 16mg juice. Too bad I have a lot of 24mg bottles in my fridge just sitting there.

That's weird, nicotine is a stimulant, like caffeine. It generally keeps one up rather than putting them to sleep. Alcohol on the other hand is a depressant, that generally puts people to sleep.

Good idea. Thanks jmhester, I'll check that out. Will I lose flaver though if I cut the juice?

That is my question also, what about the flavor when cutting e-Juice. It stands to reason that if you cut it with PG that the flavor will be reduced. I have 5 bottles of 36mg from Arno that I only use for an hour in the morning to get going. At this rate those 5 bottles will last me a year or so. I have found that the high nicotine all day keeps me awake at night. I am in the process of reducing the nicotine strengths of the e-Juice that I vape during the day and in the evenings. Currently I start off in the morning with the 36 for the first hour and then cut down to the 18mg during the day. I have quite a lot of the 24mg also which I will step down to in the mornings and go with something lighter in the day like 10 or 12mg if I can find some of that. If it's not available I will have to cut it, but I don't want to lose flavor, that is the best part of vaping is the flavor! Maybe if Chris and Sean could come out with some non-nicotine juice, I could cut it with that, hint, hint!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

That's weird, nicotine is a stimulant, like caffeine. It generally keeps one up rather than putting them to sleep. Alcohol on the other hand is a depressant, that generally puts people to sleep.

Yeah I don't get it either, but that's what it does to me. :iiam:

Yeah I don't get it either, but that's what it does to me. :iiam:

I am not a doctor, thank goodness, It's complicated enough being an electrician. Some people who have certain conditions like ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) or ADD have adverse or opposite reactions or are effected differently by certain (not all) medicines. Hydrocodone, Diphenhydramine and Pseudo and/or Ephedrines at times will make these persons, restless, itchy, nervous and give them restless leg syndrome temporarily to the point that they can not properly sleep. So, maybe you are effected differently by nicotine.

Unflavored juice would just be straight PG or VG, wouldn't it?

You do lose some flavor when you cut. For example, I cut Arno's 36mg Marlboro 50/50 with VG to yeild about 18mg juice. But I add about 20 drops per 10ml of Johnson Creek Original 16mg. That gives it back some of the flavor and adds a hint of vanilla. Sometimes I'll add some 16 or 24mg 555 since it's a nutty flavor.

You really have to experiment to find what you like. Think of it more like cooking than science.

Unflavored juice would just be straight PG or VG, wouldn't it?

You do lose some flavor when you cut. For example, I cut Arno's 36mg Marlboro 50/50 with VG to yeild about 18mg juice. But I add about 20 drops per 10ml of Johnson Creek Original 16mg. That gives it back some of the flavor and adds a hint of vanilla. Sometimes I'll add some 16 or 24mg 555 since it's a nutty flavor.

You really have to experiment to find what you like. Think of it more like cooking than science.

Personally I find the Johnson Creek juice to be weak, non vapor producing and too fluid. A thicker e-Juice doesn't leak as bad, like Johnson Creek's juice leaks. I have 6, 5ml bottles of Johnson Creek in various flavors that I am trying to deplete and I won't order any more from them. I've been mixing it into comparable flavors to thicken it up, Like JC Espresso in AwesomeVapor's Coffee or AwesomeVapor's 555 with JC Black Cherry, just to get rid of it and make it thicker.