What Should Vv Should I Buy?

Good choice...not a bad price, either. Looks like you got everything you need to jump right in.

The cartos that come with the kit, 2.5Ω, are the perfect resistance level for the Spinner batteries so you can dial it all the way up to 4.8 volts without worrying too much about burning up your cartomizers' heating coils.

The atomizer cones you mentioned earlier are just a screw-on cover for your cartomizers that give the device a more finished, sleek look.

As a new vaper, I'd suggest watching Phil Busardo's video below on the proper way to fill a cartomizer prior to using your new gear.

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Edited by Rixter

I want to get some LR cartos. I still don't know the difference from attys and cartos. All I know is cartos are disposable. But both of them look the same to me. I think MSE said attys are for dripping?The kit I bought says it comes with atty cones which I have no idea what to do with them but it makes me think they are missing something. Do I need to get the coils for them? I am guessing here if you cannot tell lol. I will look for a video on YouTube for how to operate the Vivi nova mini I got. From what I understand from the site I was looking at says a regular 510 drop tip will not fit the Vivi nova tank? Because I would like to get a nicer looking one than the one it comes with. I am also really wondering if I will like any fruity or desert juices because I never liked any flavored tobaccos out of the hookahs really. But are the juices more flavorful?

I'd say go with some of the recommendations here - with an Apollo EGOvv. It's what I use, and I'm supremely satisfied with the thing. Love the Apollo juices, though I'm wanting to try some of the other alternatives out there (part of why I joined the forum - get some advice on who to buy from)... I never use the variable voltage more than about 4 volts. That's enough for me, but being a technology geek, I like having an e-cig with a digital display on it...