Aquavaporcig.com Shipping

Robertlangton

Hello

I ordered a CE5 tank and some coils from AquaVaporCig.com over a week ago. Today I emailed the company asking if I could have the tracking number for the order as I expected it today or tomorrow. I was sent a short email saying that the order was shipping today!! I.e. it took AquaVaporCig.com over a week just to mail my order

I would not recommend using AquaVaporCig.com unless you want to wait weeks for your order

Thank you

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I shopped there once. This is a great store if you are looking for adapters. The majority of my order came in a reasonable time frame. I bought a rn4081-510 adapter and clearomizer drip tip adapter from them. This is also where I got my dreaded (imho) Kahlua... Sad thing was I got the crearo-adapter so I could try my first (of 3 now) knucklehead drip tip. They were out of stock on that so it took a couple weeks to be able to use the drip tip adapter. Of course by then my CE5 clearomizer was leaking, but that clearo came from a previous purchase, not AquaVaporCig.

I also recall Synther on here posted an *Extremely Well-Written* product review!! (hope you don't mind the compliment, Synther)

• 4 weeks later...

Not to revive a thread from a few weeks ago, but I've had great experiences with aquavaporcig. I've had multiple orders with quick shipping. Also had advance warranty replacement shipped to me the same day on a battery charger. Unfortunately, online vendors are kind of like restaurants, it's only as good as your last meal.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines