Looking For A Product Recommendation For A Tank

what im using now: vision v3, and i very happy with it :)

what im looking for: something similar to a v3 with a 3ml capacity or better. easy to replace atty heads, ego connector preferred, has ability to use any style drip tip (with or without adapter).

any suggestions?

Many will suggest the vivi nova line. They are vision products as well. They work well for most. The heads are replaceable. If I were going to make a suggestion I still enjoy carto tanks. They work well and more consistently for me. Good luck. I'm sure others will be along to help out more.

I got my dad a Kanger T2 from Sure Vapes as part of a 14500 eGo VV kit I put together for him this Christmas. It hold 2.4 ml. and is rebuildable. I don't know of any clearos with a larger juice capacity at the moment.

Clearomizer-T2-Cartomizer-Most-Popular-C

I never had a single leak incident with my ViVi Nova, but I packed it away (along with everything else except drip atties) after tasting my first carto tank.

Edited by Rixter

I love vivi novas in theory. I had two 3.5ml versions from back in the summer that were great! I used those for months with great results. I bought a new one earlier in December and that thing refuses to wick properly. I mean two of the 3 heads I tried just flat out would not wick...I wonder if the factory wrapped the coils too tightly onto the wick. I can get maybe one decent hit out of about 5. That's no way to vape.

Edited by mse12

I use a v3 on my ego twist and am hapy with it but it will on occation leak because the tube get tilted to the side ( i am pretty rough with it ) the VIVA NOVA is my choice on my vamo it is rugged and holds up well . I use the metal tank with plastic linner and view windows holds up good cores last long time I set it on 14.5 watts and never have problem