Newbie Looking For Advise And Guideance

ok so first off ill start by saying i am new to this site and to e-ciggs of this calaber,have had a few throw aways and some smaller cheap e-ciggs

this starter kit looks good to me but the more i read the more i feel like i need to know more.

the kit im looking at is the ego-c starter kit for 79.99 is this a good deal/model?

i keep seeing this stuff called cartomizers and clearamizers and drip tips whatr is the diff between a regular ego-c and cartiimizer/clearamizer/drip tip? can i even use them on a stock ego-c?

also anyone who has this device that has any pros or cons on it would be awsome....

thanks in advance for the help,and im sure ill have more to ask....

Before I say anything, would you mind giving us a link to the starter kit for $79.99? Without getting more details of what it comes with and what it is, it would be too hard to tell you if it's a good deal or not.

Welcome and glad you're asking questions! :)

The Ego C would be ok for starters.You can use cartomisers,clearomisers, tanks,atomisers and whatever else the rest of us are using as the Ego has the most prevelant connector.The drip tips are an accesory for cartomisers and atomisers ,they are not needed for tanks and clearomisers.The Ego C is a tank type.

The 1000 mAh batteries are a bit on the long side, about 5 inches and that's just the battery itself. The kit Jeff linked you to has the 650 batteries that are about 3 inches long and much more portable. The 1000 mAh will last longer (by a couple of hours or so), but with two 650s fully charged, that should be more than good. :)

i was reading not to use more than a 30 percent vg blend with the ego-c and im looking at juice now ...how can i tell the ratios of vg to pg?

I would use a 80/20 blend with the eGo-C tank atty

edit": i have found some 50/50 blend and 100% of both ,is that the way they come or are there diff mixtures.....?

You can get juice mixtures of all different varieties 100, 90/10, 80/20, 75/25 .......... The first number is usually PG and the second VG

sorry if ive had to many ?s just want to spend my money wisely.

another ?i had was about the diff between sr and lr atomizers and the blends to use with them?

lr = low resistance, sr = standard resistance. Usually atty/cartos with an ohm rating less than 2.0

can i put a drip tip on a ego-c?

no

ok thanks guys that helps a lot.

now just need to find the right juice.

hey can you drip in the ego-c at all?

the link i was sent to for the ego-c at vetrans vap doesent seem to give me a choice between atomizers...lr/sr im assuming it comes with sr atomizers. if i wanted to try lr atomizers would i just need the new atomizer or a mod for my ego-c?

sorry guys im very new to this but really interested and i think im ordering the ego-c tonight

If you're using the link to The Veteran Vaper that Jeff linked you to, the page says it's an eGo-C 2.2 ohm Atomizer Head. I think, at 2.2 ohm, that would still be considered low resistance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys. :)

If you want lower resistance than that, you might try contacting Brian, the owner of The Veteran Vaper, and he might change it for you. Don't know for sure if he will or not, but it's worth asking. Brian's great to work with.

As for the juice, I'd start out at 50 PG/50 VG and go from there to see what you like. Juice ratios and flavors are extremely subjective. What's great for one person will be terrible for another. You'll have to do the trial and error thing to figure out what works best for you.

With the battery you're getting, you'll need to get an atomizer like this:

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-lr-510-atomizer-matte-black/

or this

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-510-atomizer-stainless/

a drip tip, and I would strongly suggest getting a drip shield and you can do the direct drip thing. The first link is to a low resistance (LR) 1.5 ohm atomizer. The second link is for a 2.2 ohm.

You can get the drip shield from Empire Mods, be sure to get the one that specifically says "for eGO batteries" in the title description if you want it to fit over your battery threads to hide them.

:)