Clearomizer, Dry Hit, Clean Or Replace?

roro

I got a brand new eGO V2 clearomizer and put cake batter blue juice in it. I did not fill it completelt, but prob 1/3 full, and made sure to fill on each side so the wicks were wet. I guess I should have let it sit a while, or maybe I didn't turn it upside down for long enough. It tasted like toasted marshmallows, and was told its a dry hit. I have 5 other of these clearomizers and this never happen to any of those.

Will the taste just go away after a while?

Or will cleaning it out help?

Do I have to replace the coil?

Or is the whole thing ruined?

Could I just take out the guts and use this one to drip? Or do I need a drip tip for that?

Thanks

I would fill it all the way and let it soak a while,unless it got burnt real bad it should be ok .If we are talking about the same thing the element and wick is built together and you cannot make a dripper out of it.

for me....empty, rinse well, refill. This time, before you take a hit, depress the button...gently blow through the mouth piece until vapor comes out the battery end of the clearomizer (just a second or so), then take a normal draw. should taste better.

For some reason the liquid doesn't always wick to the heating element, I've had this problem with most of my clearomizers now and again.

OK, I cleaned it and dry burned it according to a video on youtube of a dealer (she advised NOT to take the bottom off when cleaning). I just rinsed with distilled water and shook it a few times. Now there is no burnt taste but it is not producing much vapor :( IDK if its the clearo or the juice.

If you used it right after you rinsed it out, then it'll take some time before you get more vapor. Your wick got wet with water from the rinsing and needs to work that out. This is why, when I rinse, I also let it dry over night. Keep at it, you should get past this soon. :)

Any time you fill it up, let it soak into the wick for a minute to assure the juice is in there good.

Definitely let it dry overnight if you have to wash it out.

One thing that might help, if it's "burnt" from a dry hit right where the wick goes in the coil, try gently scooting it over just a tiny little bit. I got that tip from one of the Kingpin guys and it worked.